• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just talk about our history>?? Not like we dont have any ourselves. Its better than 90% of clubs in Europe.

I will happily talk to anyone about Everton Fc and our history - i LOVE talking about it.

is rice...i was talking about our history to an older Evertonian I met just last night. Interesting character, been sleeping on the streets or in squat communities in half-a-dozen different European countries since he was last at Goodison (a 0-0 vs Man Utd in '85 or so). Tells me Paris was the worst, street sleepers would get carted off in a van by the constables, taken to an almost prison-like horrible building to 'recuperate'. South of France was the best according to him, full of artisans and musicians looking after each other.

We got talking about how we've had two Alex Youngs in our history, and how Alan Ball really was the world's best player for a couple of years. He showed me his Everton top which had the tower in full glory right in the middle of the shirt, no sponser name. Not familiar with that one, not sure if it was ever an official top. We also talked a little about Tony Kay, Treblicock and Brian Labone, and had some banter about how he's forgotten the exact years when we've won the FA Cup (he's had an epic life, so easily forgiven).

Later in the evening, when home relaxing with a Yorkshire Tea, my lady was curious who the two lids in my profile photo were. So more history was shared.

:cheers:

Decent player? Ah i see. Played well against City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
So not getting a goal makes Suarez a decent player only.

PS : He scored against Everton, so is Everton vs Liverpool a big game?

I have seen Mirallas and Baines do ridiculous dives. Suarez this season? I've yet to see one.
LOL.

Obviously missed the Villa and Arsenal games.

is rice...i was talking about our history to an older Evertonian I met just last night. Interesting character, been sleeping on the streets or in squat communities in half-a-dozen different European countries since he was last at Goodison (a 0-0 vs Man Utd in '85 or so). Tells me Paris was the worst, street sleepers would get carted off in a van by the constables, taken to an almost prison-like horrible building to 'recuperate'. South of France was the best according to him, full of artisans and musicians looking after each other.

We got talking about how we've had two Alex Youngs in our history, and how Alan Ball really was the world's best player for a couple of years. He showed me his Everton top which had the tower in full glory right in the middle of the shirt, no sponser name. Not familiar with that one, not sure if it was ever an official top. We also talked a little about Tony Kay, Treblicock and Brian Labone, and had some banter about how he's forgotten the exact years when we've won the FA Cup (he's had an epic life, so easily forgiven).

Later in the evening, when home relaxing with a Yorkshire Tea, my lady was curious who the two lids in my profile photo were. So more history was shared.

:cheers:

Iz rice, lad.

It's a much less shameful history than *cough* certain other clubs isn't it?

Keep spreading the gospel blue boy.

Decent player? Ah i see. Played well against City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
So not getting a goal makes Suarez a decent player only.

PS : He scored against Everton, so is Everton vs Liverpool a big game?

I have seen Mirallas and Baines do ridiculous dives. Suarez this season? I've yet to see one.

not been watching the mighty redmen from the pubs too much this season then.

I wonder how much it burns Suarez inside when he doesn't have a good chance of scoring but he can lay it on a plate for one of his 'negrito' teammates. He shows strong character for being able to manage his inner turmoil.

He seems happy enough when that happens. People are trying to make him out as the biggest racist on this planet when it's just not the case to be honest.

Anyway can't see Liverpool winning the title. They will lose against the Mancs next week and that should all but shatter their dreams!

He seems happy enough when that happens. People are trying to make him out as the biggest racist on this planet when it's just not the case to be honest.

Anyway can't see Liverpool winning the title. They will lose against the Mancs next week and that should all but shatter their dreams!

Lose against Man u who cant even beat [Poor language removed] clubs at home right now, the Man u team who managed by Moyes who record against Liverpool is [Poor language removed]. Man u will get battered.

Lose against Man u who cant even beat [Poor language removed] clubs at home right now, the Man u team who managed by Moyes who record against Liverpool is [Poor language removed]. Man u will get battered.

The general rule of thumb for man united v liverpool is that the team who is worse in the league wins. Liverpool have already lost at old Trafford this season.

Don't think he's the biggest tbf. Probably the most high profile racist in the premiership currently though.

I'd say most high profile racist player in world football, tbf. There may well be bigger bigots in actuality, but he's had that Evra incident and it's marked him down for all time as a man who cant stand black players and most people in football worldwide have heard that. It might well affect his resale value for Liverpool. Possibly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back