• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
or malcolm X had an invested interest in his own people (not uncommon), whereas MLK stood for universal equality

Malcolm X had an interest in his own people before his Islamic pilgrimage. After that he came to understand the irrelevance of colour. Preaching this put him in opposition to The Nation of Islam, and thus put paid to his life. I predict he would've eventually seen through Islam too. He had a very open intelligence missing from modern politicians. I can imagine he would've ripped right into the RS's handling of the Suarez incident, no punches pulled. Whereas MLK would preach understanding and tolerance (which is why they like to quote him...he's a very safe bet and universally respected by almost everyone).

Malcolm X had an interest in his own people before his Islamic pilgrimage. After that he came to understand the irrelevance of colour. Preaching this put him in opposition to The Nation of Islam, and thus put paid to his life. I predict he would've eventually seen through Islam too. He had a very open intelligence missing from modern politicians. I can imagine he would've ripped right into the RS's handling of the Suarez incident, no punches pulled. Whereas MLK would preach understanding and tolerance (which is why they like to quote him...he's a very safe bet and universally respected by almost everyone).
Oh i'm not putting him on a par with the rs's sycophantic rants, his rhetoric would hopefully have become a little less aggressive had he come through his nation of islam days and lived to see another day, fascinating figure all the same

John"Soundasapound"Aldo looking for Brendan to knock 'fading United off their perch'. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/john-aldridge-time-liverpool-prove-6795754

Leaving aside the contradiction in terms the divvy doesn't understand, it'll be sweet if United knock Libpoolfootballclub off their's this Sunday just to read the muck this feller comes out with next.

Preferably with a dodgy refereeing decision being the deciding factor, just to add to the fume factor - albeit the odds on that are long as "our Mark" has got the gig.

This is the best bit of Aldridge's 'article':

"Well the Chelsea boss has been at it again, aiming another dig at the Reds, with Luis Suarez in his crosshairs.

Typical deflection from the King of Spin. Samuel Eto’o cheats to get a Tottenham player sent off and win his side a penalty, and Mourinho starts pointing his finger elsewhere."

Wow.

No sense of irony whatsoever.

I expect no better from a gutter rat who has danced on the graves of the victims of Hillsborough and Heysel for almost 30 years.

Of course, had the article been by ANY media pundit accusing LFC of the same - there would be a plethora of death threats on the way. It takes a special kind of vermin to persistently react in such an appalling manner. LFC don't have the monopoly on that sort of behaviour, but they most definitely have the majority.

Have an Irish mate who just got the Liver Bird tattoo'ed on his wrist, fair enough. But its just the Liver Bird on its own, no Liverpool crest with it and its actually navy!!

Has he basically just put a blue-ish tattoo resembling the city of Liverpool and no more? Or do people just let the bird just be a kopite thing?

Not from the city so can't judge but I think he's royally fooked this one up

Have an Irish mate who just got the Liver Bird tattoo'ed on his wrist, fair enough. But its just the Liver Bird on its own, no Liverpool crest with it and its actually navy!!

Has he basically just put a blue-ish tattoo resembling the city of Liverpool and no more? Or do people just let the bird just be a kopite thing?

Not from the city so can't judge but I think he's royally fooked this one up
he's celebrating our first league triumph, fair play to him

How do they know no-one's taken the poster to task? Has anyone heard from him since he last posted? Eh?

Because they spend half their time on here looking for stuff they can take back to rawk.

I know your reading this rawk!, so just to let you know Aldridge is a stain on your football club, massive twit is aldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back