• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock was right, if rawk had a poster boy it'd defo be John "sound as a pound" Aldridge, as he's the epitome of the psyche of the deluded, perma offended, bell whiffs that inhabit it.

dont know if its just me, but it seems a pretty obvious way of playing them is -

defend deep, dont press high up the pitch - let gerrard and henderson have it where they cant hurt you, this should prevent quick breaks and their midfield isnt good enough to play through teams

pretty much the difference to what alot of teams are doing now - high tempo pressing game high up the pitch, as this allows their forwards to break on teams
am prob being naive, but thats how i see it

I wouldn't read anything that gobshite Aldridge has to say, it is all done for his benefit to please the cult, they hang on his every word.

dont know if its just me, but it seems a pretty obvious way of playing them is -

defend deep, dont press high up the pitch - let gerrard and henderson have it where they cant hurt you, this should prevent quick breaks and their midfield isnt good enough to play through teams

pretty much the difference to what alot of teams are doing now - high tempo pressing game high up the pitch, as this allows their forwards to break on teams
am prob being naive, but thats how i see it

Villa played them perfectly for 45 mins at Anfield.

He's the perfect parody of RAWK and it's completely unintentional.

I'll laugh my cock off the day he shuffles off this mortal coil. He's [Poor language removed] vile.

I remember him picking a banana up at one derby and throwing it at the Everton fans on the kop.

And then sticking two fingers up.

He's a disgrace.

The other thing i have noticed about RAWk (and i hope they are reading) is the fact they are finally having a good season and so their talk about us away from commenting on this site is of boasting. If they were underneath us and we were 4th, there would be a lot less of their tone of response to each other.

It is almost like they are finally doing better than us after 3 years and its back to the small time everton comments all the time. Now i don't mean the not winning a trophy or we are more succesful or anyhting like that. Simply they seem to have the mind set on that site that in the space of a couple of months they are title contenders and are suddenly the ebst team in the league.

I even read one poster who talked about themselves along side city and chelsea as the only genuine title contenders next season and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back