• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely amusing how they've completely got the wrong end of the stick about the mccarthy keane thread. I really don't get why someone feels the need to pop on to an opposing team's forum on the windup FOR BANNTZ. Coming on straight after like a 3-0 win for them to gloat because we only won 1-0. I'd be still hugely over the moon after a good result. Get some manners ladies. Not opposed to opposition fans posting, as long as they are polite. It can be done, just look at @neville and @RED .

Entirely amusing how they've completely got the wrong end of the stick about the mccarthy keane thread. I really don't get why someone feels the need to pop on to an opposing team's forum on the windup FOR BANNTZ. Coming on straight after like a 3-0 win for them to gloat because we only won 1-0. I'd be still hugely over the moon after a good result. Get some manners ladies. Not opposed to opposition fans posting, as long as they are polite. It can be done, just look at @neville and @RED .

They're very loud for supporters of a club who haven't won their own domestic title for a quarter of a century....despite their club throwing £400M at it since they last won it.

we would pal. Suarez is a decent player but scoring hat ricks against Norwich doesn't slice the cheddar i'm afraid. He fails in the big games and therefore hes not a top player imo.

Not even sure why this is a discussion anyway, no right minded person would want a cheating thug like suarez playing for them, no matter how good they supposedly are. i would much rather have Lukaku and naismith, heck even Vellios.

Decent player? Ah i see. Played well against City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
So not getting a goal makes Suarez a decent player only.

PS : He scored against Everton, so is Everton vs Liverpool a big game?

I have seen Mirallas and Baines do ridiculous dives. Suarez this season? I've yet to see one.

Ahead of Lukaku...? Sorry I completely disagree. Not sure about Agger wasn't he dropped for Kolo Toure? Cant be that good... Saying that Sakho looks a top player mind. We have a game in hand pal... so that's 8 points while they have United away and Spurs at home coming up, we can cut that down very quickly and let's not forget the 2 beatings they're going to get from City and Chelsea, if we can be a few points behind just before those we can catch them for sure.

Sturridge has 8 more goals than Lukaku, despite playing probably.. three more games to five more games than Lukaku?

Agger dropped for Kolo ? When? He wasn't dropped. Substituted is the right word.

I think you are a very optimistic individual.

We clearly have what it takes to beat United, right now. They are dire. Spurs? That's the team we trashed 5-0 away from home.
Oh don't talk about their away form.
Our home form is fantastic.

The beating from City and Chelsea? The last time i watched LFC vs City/Chelsea this season, they barely scraped past us.

PS : Admin ban me for all you want but you know im speaking the truth :)

Sturridge has 8 more goals than Lukaku, despite playing probably.. three more games to five more games than Lukaku?

Agger dropped for Kolo ? When? He wasn't dropped. Substituted is the right word.

We clearly have what it takes to beat United, right now. They are dire. Spurs? That's the team we trashed 5-0 away from home.

The beating from City and Chelsea? The last time i watched LFC vs City/Chelsea this season, they barely scraped past us.

Mate you are welcome here, as long as you act respectfully and appreciate that this is an Everton Forum.

Please take time to read the Forum rules.

One last thing - don't ask to be banned, as that request is usually fulfilled very quickly.....

All the sound Liverpool fans I know are embarrassed by Rawk. Amuses me that some of the Rawk posters are probably sat here reading this completely unaware of how famous their forum is for being full of cringey whoppers.

Why you would ever want to associate yourself with a forum as universally mocked as that one I have no idea.

Be what it may. Truth is you have a very good striking pair up top with reasonable support from midfield, and when it clicks you put plenty of goals past teams. However your defence is dire, and the amount of games you've got away with it by scoring more than they have aren't really far and few. I simply don't think you have the defence to win the title, unlike chelsea or city. But come the end of the year you'll be up there in the top 3. I just can't see Chelsea or City both going on the bad runs required for you to snatch it, their squads are too strong. One injury to either Sturridge, Suarez or even Coutinho Gerrard or Sterling and you'll have a rough go of it. Don't act like a moron, be civil and we'll all get along fine. Oh and tell your friends at RAWK to re read the Keane/McCarthy thread, we aren't as deluded as their bitter comments suggest.

I wonder how much it burns Suarez inside when he doesn't have a good chance of scoring but he can lay it on a plate for one of his 'negrito' teammates. He shows strong character for being able to manage his inner turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back