• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They use that painfully unfunny " where's the .... Money, bill" more than the unfunny beauts here do.

Get some new jokes you tedious Teds.

Where exactly does the labelling us as 'wife beaters' come from? Who is more likely to be a wife beater. An Evertonian who, let's be honest is used to disappointment or Liberpewl whose fans have been prosecuted for manslaughter, robbed tickets off their own, who the authorities have labelled as being the worse in Europe, actively promoted racism and dressed up as bishops and priests while marching down the road carrying a picture of Rafael Benitez. If you were an outsider looking in, your money wouldn't be on us like.

Didn't downing punch his missus?

And hasn't Sterling got past for being a really big man and assaulting his women in the past too?

Let's not mention Brendan's son eh.

These are just the women beaters, could mentioned Stevie's many indiscretions.

Yeah I agree the Piennar one was a shocker, the bellend.

How many of their ex players have been done for slapping their tarts, Cisse,Bellamy,Downing....I'm sure there's a good few more too.

As for the weirdos that follow them, especially the non match going bells on RAWK, I wouldn't imagine any of them have a partner to slap. They're probably too busy making or throwing flags, or racially abusing Collymore

Where exactly does the labelling us as 'wife beaters' come from? Who is more likely to be a wife beater. An Evertonian who, let's be honest is used to disappointment or Liberpewl whose fans have been prosecuted for manslaughter, robbed tickets off their own, who the authorities have labelled as being the worse in Europe, actively promoted racism and dressed up as bishops and priests while marching down the road carrying a picture of Rafael Benitez. If you were an outsider looking in, your money wouldn't be on us like.

I think it might be from a thread in which I made a joke about giving my missus a slap for not letting me go the match or something.

Dunno.

You have to be careful with the cult, you really shouldnt make jokey comments unless you want the postman having to deliver the bullets.

Wool, not from County Road, who doesnt hit his missus, but does #gothegame

Young player bullying, naked streaking, wife beating, toilet-seat stealing, golf-club wielding, racist goal celebrating, running over pensioners driving, C-word ranting, DHSS cheating, nurse victim urinating Kopites..

Personally I preferred the original Pepsi (lipsmacking) ad!

The list is a long and "proud" one.

How many of their ex players have been done for slapping their tarts, Cisse,Bellamy,Downing....I'm sure there's a good few more too.

As for the weirdos that follow them, especially the non match

going bells on RAWK, I wouldn't imagine any of them have a partner to slap. They're probably too busy making or throwing flags, or racially abusing Collymore

So that's sterling, cisse, Bellamy, downing, sterling.

I'm all for equality in terms of drawing accusations, have we got 5 players that have assaulted a woman?

So that's sterling, cisse, Bellamy, downing, sterling.

I'm all for equality in terms of drawing accusations, have we got 5 players that have assaulted a woman?

Sure Carroll did as well.

Aldridge, Diouff and Tommy Smith are likely contenders as well. If that isn't too libellous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back