• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have a massive amount of whooper fans, borne out of a ludicrous sense of entitlement because they used to be the billy bollocks of english football. But they arent on their own, united, chelsea, spurs, newcastle to name a few have a similarly high proportion of bellends in their ranks. It is just we pay far more attention to liverpool as they are significantly more relevant to us. It's also not really a surprise is it that they get tetchy when Hysel is brought up, theyve no answer to it, their actions resulted in the death of a number of football fans. I do think it's highly ****ing childish to use it as a stick to beat them with, SoS is a far more hilarious example of what a giant bunch of tits some of their fans are.

And there, that's probably the most time I've ever dedicated to them, you [Poor language removed]!

Of all the things I'd laugh at liverpool for, I wouldn't start quoting ****ing trophy count

please exercise more caution when you are pointing fingers fish face. now who exactly is that plant?? and how much of a freak do you have to be to come on this message board pretending to support a team other than your own huh??

Horrible situation we are in. Liverpool win after we do and it's good for us leave wise. United win and let it's harder for us but the kopites dream gets closer to being prematurely ended.

It may be bitter but that's hardly new from us eh? The problem is for every decent red that you can talk footie with there's 10 of them that will be complete duck heads about their success

They always talk about Big Dunc and how he was picked up in a "chauffeur driven car". Well, unless we sent Herbie or KIT it was bound to have a driver... :D :D

Weird as a window, them lot.

Horrible situation we are in. Liverpool win after we do and it's good for us leave wise. United win and let it's harder for us but the kopites dream gets closer to being prematurely ended.

It may be bitter but that's hardly new from us eh? The problem is for every decent red that you can talk footie with there's 10 of them that will be complete duck heads about their success

A draw is all I can accept, failing that a defeat for Liverpool. I don't care about UTD, never have.

Unfortunately can only see the RS winning

You said they had rights to the liver bird, as a whole and no specifc version, this is untrue.

Should really read what you write

Nope.

They applied for a trademark with Europe, rather than the UK IP office in an attempt to pacify the council, but their trademark still applies to the 'Liver Bird'. It does not apply to 'The Liver Bird as used on Liverpool FC's merchandise'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back