• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chief Steward of the missing plane is a Kopite.

Missing MH370: Liverpool FC fans walk with daughter of chief steward in trying times http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/19/Mising-MH370-liverpool-elizabeth-nari/

Libpoolfootballclubslids have been tweeting their thoughts and prayers:

“From everyone living in England and Liverpool, we are all thinking of you. You will never walk alone and hope is never lost. YNWA.”

They did it tonight with Olympiakos, they had a joint banner...

Who's your favourite Everton player of all time?

Paranoid much?

its the insincerity of it, give them support because their liverpool fans? If they supported man utd the same twitter weapons would be making jokes about them
Do yourself a favor and stay off twitter, it's the sole preserve of idiots. It made that girl happy, doesn't matter what morons have to say about it. Well she is a Liverpool fan, so not really sure why that's insincere

What's wrong with that challenge exactly? He went in for a header fairly and won it. Some people should remember football is a contact sport. If any of them would have pussied out of it that would have been more embarrasing.

He lead with is elbow ,with the intent of injuring the player ,I remember Van der Meyde getting a straight red in the derby for the same type of challenge. A disgrace .

What's wrong with that challenge exactly? He went in for a header fairly and won it. Some people should remember football is a contact sport. If any of them would have pussied out of it that would have been more embarrasing.

I agree with you lad. The games gone too soft and everyone complains over tackles that fans didn't even used to notice........

The Chief Steward of the missing plane is a Kopite.

Missing MH370: Liverpool FC fans walk with daughter of chief steward in trying times http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/19/Mising-MH370-liverpool-elizabeth-nari/

Libpoolfootballclubslids have been tweeting their thoughts and prayers:

“From everyone living in England and Liverpool, we are all thinking of you. You will never walk alone and hope is never lost. YNWA.”

I expect that whenever they do the aeroplane arm act they will now say it is in memory of this flight. God bless em......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back