• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is they think that makes him hard, it was a complete cowards challenge, in fitting with how he has behaved his entire career

He was actually doing what Fellaini was doing but better. Gerrard is always throwing his elbows around and never gets punished for it but that was a class defensive header.

The Chief Steward of the missing plane is a Kopite.

Missing MH370: Liverpool FC fans walk with daughter of chief steward in trying times http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/19/Mising-MH370-liverpool-elizabeth-nari/

Libpoolfootballclubslids have been tweeting their thoughts and prayers:

“From everyone living in England and Liverpool, we are all thinking of you. You will never walk alone and hope is never lost. YNWA.”

Missing MH370: Liverpool FC fans walk with daughter of chief steward in trying times http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/19/Mising-MH370-liverpool-elizabeth-nari/

“From everyone living in England and Liverpool, we are all thinking of you. You will never walk alone and hope is never lost. YNWA.”

A disaster isn't a disaster if the rs don't get involved and milk it these day's

Call me cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if a club marketing rep was put on the job to check if one of the missing is a Liverpool fan. As luck would have it one was, so let's create an aww story about Daddy's little girl asking for her Father back through the power of Livercult FC.

This is subliminal stuff, utilising neuro-linguistics (YNWA repeated twice, once fully-written, once abbreviated). It may actually influence referees the next time Gerrard viciously injures a player: "oh, but it's Liverpool...such a good club, so humanist. I can't possibly send their captain off, he obviously didn't mean no harm. How could he? He's the captain of Liverpool".

I agree about the deep lying position. Not many saw this coming. My thoughts at the time were that he has to be on the pitch so stick him out on the wing where he isn't a defensive liability. Massive credit to Rodgers. It was his idea. Gerrard didn't want to do it. I can't believe how well it is working.

Was that not because of the injury to Lucas?

I know you couldn't answer the wife beating question so there's an easier one for you.

Call me cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if a club marketing rep was put on the job to check if one of the missing is a Liverpool fan. As luck would have it one was, so let's create an aww story about Daddy's little girl asking for her Father back through the power of Livercult FC.

This is subliminal stuff, utilising neuro-linguistics (YNWA repeated twice, once fully-written, once abbreviated). It may actually influence referees the next time Gerrard viciously injures a player: "oh, but it's Liverpool...such a good club, so humanist. I can't possibly send their captain off, he obviously didn't mean no harm. How could he? He's the captain of Liverpool".

That's bang out of order, if that tweet brings the Stewards' family any comfort at all then good on them. You aren't being cynical you are being paranoid

Quick Update - some GOOD news.

If the RS finish 4th this is the projected seedings (and participants, based on current league positions) for the last Qualifying Round of the Champions League next season.

Seeded

Porto, Zenit*, Bayer Leverkusen, Napoli and Dinamo Kiev*

Unseeded

Galatasaray*, Athletic Bilbao, Twente*, PAOK* and Liverpool (only seeded 10th as things stand at the moment)

*entry in previous round so require to win a tie to reach this stage.

Progress from this match looks like it would put them in Pot 4 - giving them a tough task to go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back