• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they do on the thread about us over on RAWK is post sh!t like where's the (insert appropriate word here) money bill, laughing smilies and wife beating giffs.What a sad shower of cretins.:) It's nice to see Macca who came on here pretending to be our friend showing to the whole word what a classy guy he is.

What I find maddening is the RS trait of going "down as soon as you are touched" is now becoming the norm in the prem.
WHen SUarez first came he did it none stop and everyone was pointing the finger at him saying it was cheating. Now many of the other players (Sterling, Sturridge etc) are doing it and you get turds like shearer and hansen saying" it is right to go down like you have been shot for ANY contact"

The British game has been about strength and staying on your feet, diving was frowned upon but that goofy racist has done it so much it is slowly becoming part of our game.

Watch true greats like Messi and Ronaldinho, they actually try their best to ride tackles and stay on their feet - that to me is a real footballer deserving of high praise not some disgusting biting cheat.

mate the england captain has done it throughout his career whenever he got desperate - it was bound to spread in the english game. role model my arse.

He's just as bad as Roy Keane was

Keane was a thug, but not a coward.

gerrard is both, no surprise he gets his mob of friends to do his dirty work for him. he knows he can get away with certain things because he's wearing that liverpool shirt. just like kuyt and carragher in that clattenburg derby.

that's the sign of a coward, you see it all the time in society, people act hard on the playground with mates backing them up etc. catch them one on one in an alleyway and they will [Poor language removed] themselves, just like gerrard would do. notice he picks on nice guys like gary naysmith - he wouldn't dare trying a two footer on someone like ferguson or keane, not in a million years.

You'll finish top four. We won't. You rotten bastards.
I just looked at the table, and you're probably right. I didn't realise the gap was so big. However, if you win all of your remaining games, you never know. I think Arsenal will die in the arse (no pun intended).

I just looked at the table, and you're probably right. I didn't realise the gap was so big. However, if you win all of your remaining games, you never know. I think Arsenal will die in the arse (no pun intended).

Have you seen us play lately? We've got goal anxiety. Hopefully we'll kick out of it. But you deserve fourth more than us - you've been remarkably consistent for the duration of the season.

We'll let you finish above us for a change but then apologies we have to put it right next season.

he does have a long list of cowardly acts, he's adapted to playing deeper far better than i would have predicted like, his set piece stats do make him look a little better than he has been this season though
I agree about the deep lying position. Not many saw this coming. My thoughts at the time were that he has to be on the pitch so stick him out on the wing where he isn't a defensive liability. Massive credit to Rodgers. It was his idea. Gerrard didn't want to do it. I can't believe how well it is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back