• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
F O McMahon was a bit like Stevie Me but he got it in the end, think it was against John Ebrell 50/50 ball and he went off on a stretcher, think it finished him,I enjoyed a few pints over that one.

It was still a case of hitting a player when they can't defend themselves, like he did to micheal brown, like he did to gareth barry, like those two footed challenges he used to be so fond of, and like he did to that DJ. Not once was he pulled up by the 'independant' media

He's just as bad as Roy Keane was

It was still a case of hitting a player when they can't defend themselves, like he did to micheal brown, like he did to gareth barry, like those two footed challenges he used to be so fond of, and like he did to that DJ. Not once was he pulled up by the 'independant' media

The way he behaved over the Hibbert incident was the worst, imho - for a start it was him who fouled Hibbert to begin with, then of course he managed to talk Clattenburg into sending him off. Of course none of the blame ended up at his door, top top player that he is.

The way he behaved over the Hibbert incident was the worst, imho - for a start it was him who fouled Hibbert to begin with, then of course he managed to talk Clattenburg into sending him off. Of course none of the blame ended up at his door, top top player that he is.

I still can't believe that ridiculous game. One of the most biased things ive ever seen, and with all the supposed revelations after, moyes not getting charged despite calling the ref a cheat in his post match interview. So many strange goings on around that match

no i am being honest. if you are truly blue and i have insulted you by inferring you are red then i have to do the right thing and apologize and hope you accept it with the good grace it was intended.

Fair enough Snidey, i accept your gracious apology.

Well considering this is an Everton fan forum I'd expect it to be full of everton fans

Sure i saw a red, being called out for being a blue on here before. The worlds gone mad haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back