• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that if Liverpool have a monopoly in journalism/punditry, how do you explain Liverpool's press coverage? The most obvious example is the Suarez/Evra case. Was that some sort of brilliant Liverpool media plan? What an absurd thing to say.

tumblr_mo325dSuKh1sry0mno1_500.gif

Hansen, Lawrenson, Redknapp, Carragher, Murphy, Collymore, Souness, Gerrard when he's injured, Beglin, Thompson, Fowler, McManaman, Owen, James, Barnes....

But there's no Liverpool bias in the media.
The hansen, lawrenson era, yeah you'd expect them to get jobs as pundits as they were a top team, but quite how the spice boys all get about, they were a nothing side, but still the rs have to be pandered to or their insane fans will go wild, even during the suarez/evra affiar we had to endure Barnes betraying all his principles to pander to them

I mean that if Liverpool have a monopoly in journalism/punditry, how do you explain Liverpool's press coverage? The most obvious example is the Suarez/Evra case. Was that some sort of brilliant Liverpool media plan? What an absurd thing to say.
After your comment about getting back on topic, I think its tremendous thats you've given the perfect example of the level of delusion over the very incident that started the thread

Almost every footballing week of the year you'll see more Liverpool connected pundits on TV than any other club. I could understand it if the men in question were tactically astute footballing brains, but we're talking about Redknapp Jr and Carragher here.

Hahahahahahaha!

I know its only March, but that must be our "Post of the Year" award winner right there.

saw him in cardiff on saturday the big nosed beaut

If Rush was playing these days most of his goals would be ruled offside for his nose interfering with play. Similar thing happens with Aston Villa, they are actually a really good side but Albrighton's conk has seen 70 goals ruled out.

Some papers actually had reporters who haven't played for Liverpool maybe, bloody hell CONSPIRACY lad, the press should be like the TV with 95% former rs players writing the columns shouldn't they

News flash he's a racist, he's bitten two players, and he wanted to leave your beloved Liverpool less than 8 months ago, and if Madrid come sniffing in the summer you will see just how pathetic you lot are for your sycophantic acceptance of everything he has ever done, will you all wear a tshirt defending him then or will you call him a Judas lad?

Hey little blackie, little blackie, little blackie, little blackie, I'm not racist I just don't speak to little blackies

2zsybms.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back