• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Liverpool fans: Suarez is utter vermin and he is your God.

You have no moral compass whatsoever.

Shankly was well rid of you.

In fairness, we all welcomed Dunc back with open arms recently. Hardly a squeaky clean role model for the young'uns is he. Footy fans are hypocrites.

In fairness, we all welcomed Dunc back with open arms recently. Hardly a squeaky clean role model for the young'uns is he. Footy fans are hypocrites.

I don't remember Duncan racially abusing a fellow professional, biting one of them or continually throwing himself to the floor whilst putting an arm up in the air waving as though they have a serious injury trying to get another player sent off.

He hardly even butted the lad he went to jail for, no worse than Pardew's effort.

Big world of difference mate. Plus Duncan is sound, Suarez is a snidey little shithouse who deserves pain.

I don't remember Duncan racially abusing a fellow professional, biting one of them or continually throwing himself to the floor whilst putting an arm up in the air waving as though they have a serious injury trying to get another player sent off.

He hardly even butted the lad he went to jail for, no worse than Pardew's effort.

Big world of difference mate. Plus Duncan is sound, Suarez is a snidey little shithouse who deserves pain.

Ferg might be sound but he's also acted like a thug on many occasions. No world of difference as I see it. I'm not defending Suarez at all, the little f*cker does my head in, but we all defend our own. That's the fact of the matter.

Ferg might be sound but he's also acted like a thug on many occasions. No world of difference as I see it. I'm not defending Suarez at all, the little f*cker does my head in, but we all defend our own. That's the fact of the matter.

We don't wear t shirts or try and start a smear campaign against the victim

If an Everton player racially abused someone and bitt someone I'd want him sacked

I am pretty sure that if any Eberton player was done for racism, and got a 10 game ban for biting a player, then the fume level at the player would be quite loud.

Do pushing your head in someone's face v racial abuse, biting and persistent cheating and trying to get opponents sent off is pretty balanced mate?

I disagree, respectfully. I reckon 90% of most football fans would too. Duncan wasn't an angel but he has more moral fibre in his little toe than Luis Suarez. They can't be compared.

Nope. But if a Liverpool player did what Ferg has done, we'd call him scum of the earth and fling abuse at him. Just as they would at Suarez if he played in blue.

We probably would. Difference is mate, if one of ours did what did Suarez did, we would not defend him. At least most wouldnt. Just hope my opinion never has to be proved right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back