• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't remember Duncan racially abusing a fellow professional, biting one of them or continually throwing himself to the floor whilst putting an arm up in the air waving as though they have a serious injury trying to get another player sent off.

He hardly even butted the lad he went to jail for, no worse than Pardew's effort.

Big world of difference mate. Plus Duncan is sound, Suarez is a snidey little shithouse who deserves pain.

Hahaha, yeah, physically assaulting someone resulting in being sent to prison is nowhere near as bad as biting someone on the arm, is it.

Mate.

Check you posting on an Everton forum pretending to be a blue. Not obsessed at all there.

Mate?

Like lab rats mice they're learning through trial-n-error. Recently they learnt they could criticise the OTT attention some blues give to the red side, and that they could target the worst culprits on this board, and still be able to stay onside with at least some of us. But again a brick wall was met when not just comparing Duncan with Suarez, but claiming Duncan was even the worse character.

Soon we'll get new lab specimens who've clocked this. It'll get to the point where they will be so advanced in being a blue, that they'll forget they're red.

I for one welcome our newly-converted friends :cheers:

Like lab rats mice they're learning through trial-n-error. Recently they learnt they could criticise the OTT attention some blues give to the red side, and that they could target the worst culprits on this board, and still be able to stay onside with at least some of us. But again a brick wall was met when not just comparing Duncan with Suarez, but claiming Duncan was even the worse character.

Soon we'll get new lab specimens who've clocked this. It'll get to the point where they will be so advanced in being a blue, that they'll forget they're red.

Ha Ha Ha.

your like mcmanus in Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back