• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have rode their luck this season - lack of injuries to their key players is uncanny - relying totally on a potent attack can't last forever - champions league fixtures next season - other big teams in transition - they know this their sycophantic media know this... remind me a lot of keegan's mid 90's Newcastle - they blew it and that was it.

suarez hasn't missed a game since his ban has he? not sure sturridge has missed any bar the couple he missed before the derby? can't remember a time where gerrard missed anything either i don't think.

suarez hasn't missed a game since his ban has he? not sure sturridge has missed any bar the couple he missed before the derby? can't remember a time where gerrard missed anything either i don't think.

They have had Gerrard/Suarez and Sturridge out at different parts of the season yet there still a point of top spot

I wish people would just deal with it instead of posting waffle about injuries/pens/free kicks/luck etc

They have had Gerrard/Suarez and Sturridge out at different parts of the season yet there still a point of top spot

I wish people would just deal with it instead of posting waffle about injuries/pens/free kicks/luck etc

I'm the same. There's people on here who would have you believe we're better than them really. Defies belief really

It's quite funny all this 'peoples champions' thing - if they were literally ANYONE else I'd want them to win it as it's someone different but as it stands I want it to be city as they've only done it once before. We really need city to go to Anfield and get a result - I'm pretty concerned looking at the table right now

I'm the same. There's people on here who would have you believe we're better than them really. Defies belief really

It's quite funny all this 'peoples champions' thing - if they were literally ANYONE else I'd want them to win it as it's someone different but as it stands I want it to be city as they've only done it once before. We really need city to go to Anfield and get a result - I'm pretty concerned looking at the table right now

City are still favs up until the point they drop points, Arsenal,Us and Liverpool are there hardest remaining games, Two of those are within the next week or so

The fact that they are utter c***s sadly does not mean that they can not assemble a decent side. They are playing well. As Del said - deal with it

Belter from RAWK..
You couldn't be more wrong. They matter, they matter a [Poor language removed] lot. You have no clue what they are like, you have no [Poor language removed] idea.

You are dealing with people who will amongst themselves slag their club, their players, their existence, but behave like they have won the world cup if they get more throw ins than us in a season, they are that [Poor language removed] petty. It goes beyond mere rivalry, in goes beyond sense and reality.

Arsenal and the like may be our rivals for success, but Everton are our rivals for oxygen, for [Poor language removed] life. So yeah, those feelings matter, if you really understood us and this club, you would know that and wouldn't spout such utter [Poor language removed].

Breathtaking hatred. Which one of you pissed in his cornflakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back