• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick peek at your posting history reveals you spend more than half your posts defending the red team. why is this so?? do you not think its peculiar for someone pertaining to be a blue??
yeah me too **swings in between two skyscrapers and roundhouses mugger**

What about the other half Mr Sherlock? People on here get very paranoid at any post which doesn't include saying something bad about the club down the road. It's called being objective. Maybe trying being it some time.

I'm thinking that during pre-season we round up Redknapp, James, Carragher etc and just ship them off to the southern indian ocean, we'll chuck in the fella that's written that article as well and he can write the cringey obituaries on their way down.
"It is to their great credit, and the credit of the greatest club on earth that these men are drowning with true dignity. Few could flounder in such a refined and reserved a fashion. As both I and they sink slowly to the bottom of the ocean, it fills me with enormous pride (and water) to know I was a part of one of Liverpools famous Indian Ocean nights. I hope the FA finds it in their heart to remove all league titles from those that played in blue in the last 100 years in remembrance of this aquatic tragedy"

"It is to their great credit, and the credit of the greatest club on earth that these men are drowning with true dignity. Few could flounder in such a refined and reserved a fashion. As both I and they sink slowly to the bottom of the ocean, it fills me with enormous pride (and water) to know I was a part of one of Liverpools famous Indian Ocean nights. I hope the FA finds it in their heart to remove all league titles from those that played in blue in the last 100 years in remembrance of this aquatic tragedy"

Hahaha beautiful, you've mustered up passion that only a true LFC supporter could manage, I have my suspicions about you.

If we are now paranoid about people that can write coherent sentences being kopites, there's a fella who writes match previews for this site I'm not sure about at all.

if @Bungle is an @EFCNIK multi(they both have 'silly' senses of humour') and @bluemangroup is a bungle multi are you ALL kopites?

probably

snow-white-run-away.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back