• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRS will trounce Spurs, Sherwood is tactically inept and to his credit Rodgers has changed his side accordingly to who they are playing.

Spurs losing is good for us too, let's just hope we beat Fulham.

The RS 'Humble Club Of Class & Dignity' have been giving it some serious 'large' of late.

They will NEVER have a better chance than this season.

If they don't win it - it will be an absolute disaster.

FSG know this. They will be aware of the spend and the advantages of a) not having to bed in a new manager/system and b) no European football & being knocked out of other cups early(ish) giving them more or less 100% concentration on league position.

What will stuff them up, as usual. Is the transfer windows they have.

Brenda makes some absolute shocking signings. They spent £40 Million on 4 players that cant get in the team now!!!

Reactions: RED

The RS 'Humble Club Of Class & Dignity' have been giving it some serious 'large' of late.

They will NEVER have a better chance than this season.

If they don't win it - it will be an absolute disaster.

FSG know this. They will be aware of the spend and the advantages of a) not having to bed in a new manager/system and b) no European football & being knocked out of other cups early(ish) giving them more or less 100% concentration on league position.

i agree that this might be their best chance for some time to win it. City and Chelsea will be much stronger next season.
But I think they've already exceeded their own expectations for this season- their target (i imagine) was to get back into the champions league.

The thing is people have been saying that they will get found out from the start of the season. However, as it stands there are only 7 games left in the season and they are sitting 1 point from the top. If they end up beating Spurs and City draw/lose against Arsenal this weekend then they are essentially in a very strong position to win the title (because both Chelsea and City will still have to come to their ground). Having said that if Spurs nick a draw that will be their title challenge effectively over.

a quick peek at your posting history reveals you spend more than half your posts defending the red team. why is this so?? do you not think its peculiar for someone pertaining to be a blue??
yeah me too **swings in between two skyscrapers and roundhouses mugger**

*Am I really reading that keeping Suarez in the premiership is classed as a positive?
*Also that they wouldn't of bought success if they win? http://transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-1992-to-today.html
*And that Liverpool v United is the biggest rivalry?.. Since they havn't won the prem I can only assume the local rivalrys between Chelsea and Arsenal or City and United are bigger since they actually are regular rivals for the Premiership. Possibly its a big rivalry to one of those two teams there, although it may become a more regular two way rivalry from now on.

*Jose's face... yeah give you that one.

Reactions: RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back