• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it since Stoke missed that last-ditch penalty at their place on the opening day: they're going to win this league.

We all know it, deep down. I'm dreading the day.

They have an uncanny knack of always seeming to out-do us; we finish 4th - they go and spawn the Champions League. We enjoy a superb debut season under a new gaffer with an optimistic outlook - they go and win the title.

You just know it.....

I've been saying it since Stoke missed that last-ditch penalty at their place on the opening day: they're going to win this league.

They have an uncanny knack of always seeming to out-do us; we finish 4th - they go and spawn the Champions League. We enjoy a superb debut season under a new gaffer with an optimistic outlook - they go and win the title.

You just know it.....

But they won't.

What @#$/ s me off the most is when Brodge goes on about 'bringing pride to the people of the city' and other such BS. Those people he sees with smiles on their faces day to day are thinking about brown brogues bobby and the evolution at Everton. Now get back to that massive self portrait of yours you egotistical biff.

Eh??

The form they're in is title winning form, I just hope they feck it up.

Last edited:
Ha ha..... City look to have hit form at the right time...... Gonna take a lot for them to lose it now.

I pray morning, noon & night that this is actually the case. But they've got to face the Sh!te at their place - and they've not got the best of track records there. If they get an early goal - like the other night in their derby - then they will hopefully do the job. But if that lot take the early initiative, the place will be on fire and they may very well do them.

I genuinely am dreading it.

You just know it.....

There's literally not a hope in hell LFC are going to win the league. Not one.

I pray morning, noon & night that this is actually the case. But they've got to face the Sh!te at their place - and they've not got the best of track records there. If they get an early goal - like the other night in their derby - then they will hopefully do the job. But if that lot take the early initiative, the place will be on fire and they may very well do them.

I genuinely am dreading it.
Sunderland showed last night ( after going two down ) that if you actually put them under pressure they are very shaky...... Suarez looks a little off the pace last few games, Gerrard is sitting 1 yellow card away from a two match ban and it was clearly evident last night he wasn't throwing himself around as usual into tackles..... I think city will turn them over.

What @#$/ s me off the most is when Brodge goes on about 'bringing pride to the people of the city' and other such BS. Those people he sees with smiles on their faces day to day are thinking about brown brogues bobby and the evolution at Everton. Now get back to that massive self portrait of yours you egotistical biff.

I like the way they try to claim "the city" in interviews, heard Carra & Stevie try it a few times as well. It shows their complex about it, that they know we own it.

Eh??

The form they're in is title winning form, I just hope they feck it up.

Yes. But I don't walk around the city smiling because they have a chance of winning the title, along with a huge amount of merseyside folk. I hope City/Chelsea win it and we can somehow pip Arsenal to 4th. He talks as if there is only one team in Liverpool constantly. 'Luis is loved like a son in this City'. No he isn't. Evertonians cannot stand him and the shame he brought with his antics.

Strange cos last night convinced me more they were going to win it, moreso than if they had smashed them.

I wish I was as relaxed as some on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back