Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bore off lads, people are allowed a differing opinion on a forum like. i'm allowed an opinion, if you don't agree with it fine, no need to say stupid things like "hold your hands up", pointless having an opinion if it's going to be swayed every time someone says something like that. i'm not saying that to people i disagree with.

except for that kart who thinks liverpool are a better alternative than arsenal, exception circumstances ha.
Mate.....

Well keep your hands down then, but come on you can't argue that he isn't at the moment. You just can't.

Yes he is tit and we can all agree that his sportsmanship is abysmal but with the ball at his feet *sigh* he is pretty good like.

Mate.....

Well keep your hands down then, but come on you can't argue that he isn't at the moment. You just can't.

Yes he is tit and we can all agree that his sportsmanship is abysmal but with the ball at his feet *sigh* he is pretty good like.

I'll sit here and nod to this while hating myself, but I'll never say it out loud.

Sums it up, I think. He'll break their hearts in the end.

Bj6WdJ2CAAA5eGt.jpg
Kopite behavior

Right, time to put this to bed:

1) Suarez is world-class, one of the top 5 players of the Premiership this season. He's not Best In The World Class like Messi and CRonaldo.

2) Arsenal have been the bigger draw over Liverpool since Wenger took over. The RS need at least 2 seasons of being more successful than them to rectify this.

Hope that helped, lads.

1) Suarez is world-class, one of the top 5 players of the Premiership this season. He's not Best In The World Class like Messi and CRonaldo.

2) Arsenal have been the bigger draw over Liverpool since Wenger took over. The RS need at least 2 seasons of being more successful than them to rectify this.

Hope that helped, lads.
Sorry mate there's not enough suarez adulation in that post for me.

Hope that helped, lads.
Not really, exactly where in that top 5 does he sit and who are the other players in that top 5 that are at the same level?

In fact your post didn't really clear up anything.

Not really, exactly where in that top 5 does he sit and who are the other players in that top 5 that are at the same level?

Agüero is ultimately a better team player. We've got Kompany, Hazard, Seamus, Oscar, Silva and Özil up there too. Van Persie before the Moyes-effect was up there.

To whittle it down to top 5 is tricky, but I'd say Suarez makes it.

In fact your post didn't really clear up anything.

Who do you support, mate?

Agüero is ultimately a better team player. We've got Kompany, Hazard, Seamus, Oscar, Silva and Özil up there too. Van Persie before the Moyes-effect was up there.

To whittle it down to top 5 is tricky, but I'd say Suarez makes it.

Who do you support, mate?
So your post was bobbins then mate, as you still haven't cleared anything up, i'm a RS supporter like yourself mate.

All this 'you're a red, he's a red, I'm more blue than you' isn't helping anything.

People need to post in a more relaxed tone. Debate stuff, stop all the bickering and end the pointless tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back