Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its things like this that make evertonians look stupid

he's scored 28 goals this season, is on course to break all PM records but he's still not good enough because he doesn't score against the big teams?? Like who exactly?? They've still got to play city and Chelsea at home.

stop talking stupidity and swallow your pride ffs; I'd take any striker that scores 28 goals after 31 games because it means the difference between where we are and challenging for the league
what is the prem record for goals

Maybe, if somebody started a thread "Suarez is the best player in the world" I wouldn't have to nor would I read it though mate.

Fair enough pal. Although I'm of the school of thought that all kopite content should be kept to here.

@RED is giving it a fair shot but I reckon if we could find another two sound kopites to help his cause then there would be less animosity on here. MER-SEY-SIDE!

Fair enough pal. Although I'm of the school of thought that all kopite content should be kept to here.

@RED is giving it a fair shot but I reckon if we could find another two sound kopites to help his cause then there would be less animosity on here. MER-SEY-SIDE!
a combination of it being the internet and liverpool, means the bells will always outnumber any sound lads, even is a sound one is convinced their striker will stay at the club to have a sing song with those homs on the kop

Reactions: RED

Fair enough mate. I am now going to return this thread to its original theme.
Kopites are gobshites.

a combination of it being the internet and liverpool, means the bells will always outnumber any sound lads, even is a sound one is convinced their striker will stay at the club to have a sing song with those homs on the kop

Aye that's unfortunately true. I still put it down to their out of towners trying to hard to prove they get it by being over partisan and bannery and hating dem bitterz.

Except for a few of my uncles and the lids I've co-existed with kopites in my inner circle for pretty much all my life, and I love those particular ones.

They need some ethnic cleansing of their wools and Scandies.

Right, that's the Kopite Appeasement Hour over and done with.

Lets get back to it.

The fk you doing trying to be Fenerbahce meeting in your team coaches for a home game acting like utter bells? Get a grip and stop trying to find new ways of getting attention from the media.

Just go the game, and do what comes compulsively (apart from slabs and waiters), honestly its alright.

Its things like this that make evertonians look stupid

he's scored 28 goals this season, is on course to break all PM records but he's still not good enough because he doesn't score against the big teams?? Like who exactly?? They've still got to play city and Chelsea at home.

stop talking stupidity and swallow your pride ffs; I'd take any striker that scores 28 goals after 31 games because it means the difference between where we are and challenging for the league

has he ever scored a winning goal vs city, chelsea, Utd, everton, arsenal, spurs? etc.

if he has, it's not many, these are the facts i'm using to base my opinion. i'm allowed an opinion like, don't need to swallow anything or be told to, people are allowed opinions, just disagree with me if you will.

has he ever scored a winning goal vs city, chelsea, Utd, everton, arsenal, spurs? etc.

if he has, it's not many, these are the facts i'm using to base my opinion. i'm allowed an opinion like, don't need to swallow anything or be told to, people are allowed opinions, just disagree with me if you will.

Oh so it has to be a winning goal now??

Yeah he's crap that suarez

Come on mate. Suarez is playing some superb stuff lad. Nobody can argue against it, its impossible. I honestly don't think it matters if he has scored winning goals or not against the elite.

Just hold your hand up and say ' ok ok, fair do's, give you that one for now '.

Oh so it has to be a winning goal now??

Yeah he's crap that suarez

it's what seperates the men from the boys like.

i.e. naismith ha.

come on, you're just making things up, i have never once said he was crap, just saying he's not one of the top players in the world and how he's not the same as aguero and van persie who turn up right at the time when teams need them most to win a title. nailed on suarez would have dived to try and win a pen, when aguero went and smashed in that winner vs QPR - nailed on.

we're not going to agree so just leave it yeah. if you think everton fans as a whole are judged by my one comment, then fine.

Come on mate. Suarez is playing some superb stuff lad. Nobody can argue against it, its impossible. I honestly don't think it matters if he has scored winning goals or not against the elite.

Just hold your hand up and say ' ok ok, fair do's, give you that one for now '.

Hahaha. Its OK for you to clench your teeth as you say it too mate.

bore off lads, people are allowed a differing opinion on a forum like. i'm allowed an opinion, if you don't agree with it fine, no need to say stupid things like "hold your hands up", pointless having an opinion if it's going to be swayed every time someone says something like that. i'm not saying that to people i disagree with.

except for that kart who thinks liverpool are a better alternative than arsenal, exception circumstances ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back