• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh. toure and hazard have had very good seasons as well. the best player is not always the one who's scored the most goals.

anyway, we seem to have this argument every week.
I've not said that it is. But it certainly helps the cause. He has been brilliant and scoring goals at will for pretty much the entirety of the season. He's been the best player as well though because he frightens the bejesus out of teams. I hate him but he's had the best season by a distance.

Its not Suarez appreciation thread defo, he's as good as any striker on form in the league now though. One tremendous footballer. Liverpool are playing very effective football too, seven wins on the bounce and they deserve to be at the sharp end this season.

Obviously Suarez wouldn't have my vote for Player of the Season as I like to vote for the package and his morality/ethics doesn't tick the necessary boxes for me. Plus if they won it my life is hell. My mates and family have a truck load of payback for having to endure me over the years and their lack of recent league title. Nightmare, wouldn't begrudge their fun though. They're scouse and some of them go the actual game for reds.

Fail to win the title and Suarez will be off, Gerrard a year older and brendan will have to rethink his tactics.

I remember in the late 90's their was a season where they played Manchester United at anfield late on in the season. Most of their fans were convinced they would win that and go on to win the league. Guess what happened, they got battered 3-1.

Let's hope history repeats itself

I remember that

Palister scored the winner and David James had a nightmare if I recall

this season, yes, of course. doesn't mean he's the best striker in the league for me though - he just doesn't score the massive goals against the best teams

Its things like this that make evertonians look stupid

he's scored 28 goals this season, is on course to break all PM records but he's still not good enough because he doesn't score against the big teams?? Like who exactly?? They've still got to play city and Chelsea at home.

stop talking stupidity and swallow your pride ffs; I'd take any striker that scores 28 goals after 31 games because it means the difference between where we are and challenging for the league

Its not Suarez appreciation thread defo, he's as good as any striker on form in the league now though. One tremendous footballer. Liverpool are playing very effective football too, seven wins on the bounce and they deserve to be at the sharp end this season.

Obviously Suarez wouldn't have my vote for Player of the Season as I like to vote for the package and his morality/ethics doesn't tick the necessary boxes for me. Plus if they won it my life is hell. My mates and family have a truck load of payback for having to endure me over the years and their lack of recent league title. Nightmare, wouldn't begrudge their fun though. They're scouse and some of them go the actual game for reds.
Maybe, if somebody started a thread "Suarez is the best player in the world" I wouldn't have to nor would I read it though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back