Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yeah, that reliant basis of one game.

i remember celtic beating barcelona, they're definitely a better team than them then.

villa beat chelsea the other week - forget about the consecutive seasons chelsea have qualified for champs league and consecutive seasons they've finished above villa - villa are better because we base it on that one game!

your in cookoo land saying i'm the only one who thinks this yet there are plenty of posters below me agreeing and nobody backing you up in your corner as far as i see. if suarez is a level above arsenal, how come they were the only ones to bid for him when he was begging to leave, playing for a team in 7th etc.????????
Calm down, I don't want you to pop a vein. I am not basing this on a single game. And all games are not equal. Every betting site on the internet backs up what I'm saying. In every newspaper, Liverpool are title contenders atm. Arsenal weren't contenders even when they'd been first for 2 months. Hell, there are entire Arsenal forums that have my position (Arsenal Mania). Your view seems to stem from your constant belittling and excuse-making concerning Suarez's performance. Why can't you just admit that he's the best player in the prem by a mile and that he'd walk into any side?

Calm down, I don't want you to pop a vein. I am not basing this on a single game. And all games are not equal. Every betting site on the internet backs up what I'm saying. In every newspaper, Liverpool are title contenders atm. Arsenal weren't contenders even when they'd been first for 2 months. Hell, there are entire Arsenal forums that have my position (Arsenal Mania). Your view seems to stem from your constant belittling and excuse-making concerning Suarez's performance. Why can't you just admit that he's the best player in the prem by a mile and that he'd walk into any side?
Think these 2 might have something to say about that.
yaya-toure-eden-hazard.jpg

why you telling me to calm down? i'm not swearing or seething through my teeth etc. no need to get hostile because you're losing an argument.

don't think betting sites on the internet are the greatest thing to go by btw. United's odds of winning the league/qualifying for the top 4 have been lower than ours the whole season, they've only been above us for one weekend since the season properly got going.

because he's not. he's not even the best striker, aguero and van persie are. they've proved it over many years and scored big big goals in big big games - winning the premier league etc. suarez hasn't done that. he's never even scored a winning goal in a big big game in the prem.

not just saying that because he plays for you, saying it because everything backs me up, not my opinion. top scorer does not mean best player mate.

No. Last summer Suarez was frustrated at the lack of progress as reflected in our league position. When Arsenal bid, his head was turned. Gerrard said to him, "Give us one more year. If it was a team like Real Madrid, I'd understand. But Arsenal? One more year. If you experience a night at Anfield in the CL, you'll remember it for the rest of your life."

I'm slightly paraphrasing.
hahahaha what a complete load of drivel

Suarez is best player in prem by far and I'd imagine it will be recognised when footballers player award come in. If you look at the footballers who have all ready voted and put it social media it seems he may well be overriding winner.
I've seen enough football in my life to recognise a top top player and if you don't think he falls in that bracket then I'm sorry but that casts into doubt your own football knowledge and knowing of the game.

Reactions: RED

not say he didn't say it, but anyone believes that tosh and they are nothing but a sycophant I'm afraid, do you really think a footballer, a foriegn one, not a local lad, one who has twice bitten opponents to force a move for more money, cares even slightly about your sing a longs on the Kop, come on now
If he is at Liverpool next season, will that convince you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back