• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
needs to prove himself at a higher level for a real madrid to be interested like.

3 magical nights in front of der kop for one season instead of 4/5 EVERY season at the 60,000 emirates - hmm tough choice like.

Do you actually believe that, the cynic in me says he stayed because a massive cheque was waved in his face
Well, I'm not psychic, but that's based on Gerrard's version of events, and it was corroborated recently by Suarez in a Uruguayan interview. I see no reason to doubt it. He signed the new contract months later.

Take it easy Jack. Answering those questions is pointless. You know the answers. All I'll say is that if we had to play Arsenal 7 times until the end of the season, I'd feel better about our title chances than I do now.

i am taking it easy, you laughed at me for suggesting it's a step up from liverpool to arsenal, i provided many reasons to support my argument and you're comeback is "a night in front of da kop" because you know liverpool aren't as good as arsenal.

anyway, yeah discussion closed because it's a pretty one sided argument. not sure where you get "more confident from playing them 7 times" seeing as you've lost twice to them this season out of 3 games, but hey, there we go.

i am taking it easy, you laughed at me for suggesting it's a step up from liverpool to arsenal, i provided many reasons to support my argument and you're comeback is "a night in front of da kop" because you know liverpool aren't as good as arsenal.

anyway, yeah discussion closed because it's a pretty one sided argument. not sure where you get "more confident from playing them 7 times" seeing as you've lost twice to them this season out of 3 games, but hey, there we go.
You must be the only person on earth that thinks the way you do. We destroyed Arsenal. It was one of the most one sided demolitions you will ever see.

You must be the only person on earth that thinks the way you do. We destroyed Arsenal. It was one of the most one sided demolitions you will ever see.

Arsenal destroyed you at the Emirates in November and beat you a week after your demolition of them, their not a bad side

You bummed them good and proper mate but that does not make you a better team. Your forwards are bang in form and Henderson has gone from being a joke to a quality midfielder. Your lot may also be menatlly stronger but RAsenal have a mre balanced team IMO and ceratinly a superior back line

Arsenal destroyed you at the Emirates in November and beat you a week after your demolition of them, their not a bad side
It's different to say they're not a bad side and another thing entirely to at that Suarez might be able, if he tries hard enough, to make the step up to Arsenal's level next year. He is eons beyond them. Step up LOL!

It's different to say they're not a bad side and another thing entirely to at that Suarez might be able, if he tries hard enough, to make the step up to Arsenal's level next year. He is eons beyond them. Step up LOL!

Arsenal are still a level above you as a football club infrastructure and financial wise. You have a lot of catching up to do

Arsenal are still a level above you as a football club infrastructure and financial wise. You have a lot of catching up to do
I think that that is true, although the times are changing. And if you lot pull your fingers out and pip them to fourth, then it could be different story entirely in 12 months.

You must be the only person on earth that thinks the way you do.

Hardly the only one. Count me in too.

Liverpool haven't even qualified for the Champs League yet, you've got a long way to go before you can convincingly say you're matching Arsenal.

I think that that is true, although the times are changing. And if you lot pull your fingers out and pip them to fourth, then it could be different story entirely in 12 months.

One season won't make a difference arsenal will still make revenue that dwarfs ours even if they don't qualify for the cl.

It would require 5-6 years to turn the tables and that will never happen with kenweright in charge

One season won't make a difference arsenal will still make revenue that dwarfs ours even if they don't qualify for the cl.

It would require 5-6 years to turn the tables and that will never happen with kenweright in charge
Dont underestimate what a young, hungry, talented manager can achieve. That goes for both our clubs. I can honestly say that I am absolutely loving it and I hope that Arsenal and Man U can't get back into the CL spots for 5 years as you say. For now, I'll take 1 year.

ah yeah, that reliant basis of one game.

i remember celtic beating barcelona, they're definitely a better team than them then.

villa beat chelsea the other week - forget about the consecutive seasons chelsea have qualified for champs league and consecutive seasons they've finished above villa - villa are better because we base it on that one game!

your in cookoo land saying i'm the only one who thinks this yet there are plenty of posters below me agreeing and nobody backing you up in your corner as far as i see. if suarez is a level above arsenal, how come they were the only ones to bid for him when he was begging to leave, playing for a team in 7th etc.????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back