• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loost 3/8 without Sturridge, the wins included home games against Norwich, injury ravaged West Ham and Cardiff.

Lost 2/4 without Gerrard.

3 reasonably 1-0 victories a loss and a draw with Swansea without Suarez.

Make no mistake, this is the last chance you have for a very long time. If Suarez goes you will be lucky to make the Europa league spots. Especially when you consider Brent's transfer record.
Why do people keep saying "if Suarez goes..."? You know that he just signed a new contract, right? He's in the form of his life, loving his football, his family is settled, and he worships Gerrard. He's not going anywhere. Except the Champions League, of course.

Ironically stuff about how we are all 'rabid mongrels' and how much it would suck if we got 4th. They spout hate filled bile about us being hate filled and bitter.
That is terrible. I honestly want you to get 4th and to qualify for the CL. I've been saying in my past posts that I think Arsenal will die in the arse. If you stay close enough, you should pip them, because you still have to play them. It might end up being in your hands. And I'd love to see a Liverpool v Everton CL quarter final.

Why do people keep saying "if Suarez goes..."? You know that he just signed a new contract, right? He's in the form of his life, loving his football, his family is settled, and he worships Gerrard. He's not going anywhere. Except the Champions League, of course.

Err if Madrid come calling rat boy will be off faster than you can say delfina

That is terrible. I honestly want you to get 4th and to qualify for the CL. I've been saying in my past posts that I think Arsenal will die in the arse. If you stay close enough, you should pip them, because you still have to play them. It might end up being in your hands. And I'd love to see a Liverpool v Everton CL quarter final.

Only because you'd win easily

Only because you'd win easily
Nah, it would be a great spectacle. Lots of banter leading up to the game. Both teams would be fired up. And I honestly think Martinez deserves it. He's got Everton playing lovely football for the first time in an age. Every year Arsenal go to the CL, bottle it and go home. Can't hurt to mix it up a little.

Nah, it would be a great spectacle. Lots of banter leading up to the game. Both teams would be fired up. And I honestly think Martinez deserves it. He's got Everton playing lovely football for the first time in an age. Every year Arsenal go to the CL, bottle it and go home. Can't hurt to mix it up a little.

True, it would be great for the city and both clubs. But sadly for us we all know who comes up top in important derby game's.

we'll see i suppose, surely you realise what a bell he is, have you ignored the fact he was begging to be sold last summer and only arsenal want him? personally i can't see the biggest clubs coming in for him - but a step up to the teams the standard of arsenal who won't be put off by the price will attempt for him.

you're being a tad deluded and unrealistic if you think he wouldn't jump at the chance of moving to a CL regular who will compete for trophies.

Arsenal really did do themselves over with their attempt to sign Suarez, £50million would have done it and they probably would have won the league with him this season.

what about the goodison game mate? we can't use the anfield one as a great barometer, 6 of our first XI were forced to be picked despite being half fit.

I don't know, I've lost all confidence of us in derby game's, even if we played the well we'd probably get screwed by the ref.

This is what the last 11 years has done to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back