• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal really did do themselves over with their attempt to sign Suarez, £50million would have done it and they probably would have won the league with him this season.

They should have had him for 40 million but Liverpool's owner decided to ignore the release clause

we'll see i suppose, surely you realise what a bell he is, have you ignored the fact he was begging to be sold last summer and only arsenal want him? personally i can't see the biggest clubs coming in for him - but a step up to the teams the standard of arsenal who won't be put off by the price will attempt for him.

you're being a tad deluded and unrealistic if you think he wouldn't jump at the chance of moving to a CL regular who will compete for trophies.
Stepping up to the level of Arsenal. Hahahahaha!!

Stepping up to the level of Arsenal. Hahahahaha!!

ah right, one good season and you think you're better than arsenal again now?

this is the first time in how many years you'll have finished above them? how many consecutive champions leagues have they qualified for? when was the last time each won the league respectively?

who's won the most out of the 3 head to heads this season?

diolch yn fawr coch

we'll see i suppose, surely you realise what a bell he is, have you ignored the fact he was begging to be sold last summer and only arsenal want him? personally i can't see the biggest clubs coming in for him - but a step up to the teams the standard of arsenal who won't be put off by the price will attempt for him.

you're being a tad deluded and unrealistic if you think he wouldn't jump at the chance of moving to a CL regular who will compete for trophies.

As I said a few months ago on here, he's behaved himself this season. I think he's had a tap on the shoulder.

I still dislike him, though. His past antics were disgraceful and I won't forget them. Neither will Rodwell, Mirallas or Distin, and many others.

ah right, one good season and you think you're better than arsenal again now?

this is the first time in how many years you'll have finished above them? how many consecutive champions leagues have they qualified for? when was the last time each won the league respectively?

who's won the most out of the 3 head to heads this season?

diolch yn fawr coch
no one in their right mind would leave Liverpool to 'step up' to Arsenal. Come on. This is just silly now

no one in their right mind would leave Liverpool to 'step up' to Arsenal. Come on. This is just silly now

Of course they would. They would've done between 1998-2004 when Arsenal were far more successful than Liverpool. And they would between 2010-2013 when your lot weren't qualifying for Champs League.

Last summer you would have , how many non liverpool fans really thought you would be challenging this season
No. Last summer Suarez was frustrated at the lack of progress as reflected in our league position. When Arsenal bid, his head was turned. Gerrard said to him, "Give us one more year. If it was a team like Real Madrid, I'd understand. But Arsenal? One more year. If you experience a night at Anfield in the CL, you'll remember it for the rest of your life."

I'm slightly paraphrasing.

that didn't actually answer any of my questions by the way.
because you couldn't could you?
Take it easy Jack. Answering those questions is pointless. You know the answers. All I'll say is that if we had to play Arsenal 7 times until the end of the season, I'd feel better about our title chances than I do now.

No. Last summer Suarez was frustrated at the lack of progress as reflected in our league position. When Arsenal bid, his head was turned. Gerrard said to him, "Give us one more year. If it was a team like Real Madrid, I'd understand. But Arsenal? One more year. If you experience a night at Anfield in the CL, you'll remember it for the rest of your life."

I'm slightly paraphrasing.

Do you actually believe that, the cynic in me says he stayed because a massive cheque was waved in his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back