Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bj9lsHRIMAAXzCY.jpg:large

that's the worst thing i've ever seen.

@RED , as the forum's resident Sensible Kopite, what say yous?

For the benefit of some of our younger followers, this is what these [Poor language removed] are like when they win.....

The current bilge is just a taster of the utter self absorbed bollocks they they'd wheel out should they win the thing......fortunately that isn't going out happen, and personally I'm going to really enjoy watching them come within touching distance of their Holy Grail and then fail miserably

Team Games without a Red Run Started

Liverpool 63 29/09/12
Southampton 34 04/05/13
West Bromwich Albion 34 04/05/13
Aston Villa 31 19/05/13
Cardiff City 31 17/08/13
Crystal Palace 18 30/11/13
Everton 12 29/12/13
Norwich City 8 01/02/14
Newcastle United 8 01/02/14
Hull City 7 01/02/14
West Ham United 6 08/02/14
Swansea City 3 15/03/14
Stoke City 2 15/03/14
Tottenham Hotspur 2 16/03/14
Manchester City 2 22/03/14
Manchester United 2 22/03/14
Chelsea 1 22/03/14
Arsenal 1 -
Fulham 0 -
Sunderland 0 -

They'll do it. They are battering. Absolutely battering everyone put before them. Gutted
Jesus h christ

Wipe away the tears will ya. I can feel the fear from here. Long way to go lad.

Lets see if they can now handle the pressure of being top. Now they are favourites, can they handle it? Everyone is talking about them. The world is watching....

Lets see how they do. Its different now

They'll do it. They are battering. Absolutely battering everyone put before them. Gutted

Except Sunderland, who they were lucky to beat. And Swansea, who very nearly took a point off them. And bottom of the table Fulham, who they had to rely on a last minute penalty to beat.

I watched them today and I've got to admit, they were looking special. But they aren't exactly Bayern Munich, are they? If City don't pip them to the title, I'd be amazed. The difference in quality between those two sides is just immeasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back