Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, look at least it's in your hands. Arsenal might have an easier remaining 5 games, but they're pretty fragile. A win on Sunday at Goodison would be a great statement of intent that would scare the life out of them, I think.

Have said for weeks i expect Arsenal to drop hardly anyhting in their remaining games and i think that still stands true. We needed city to beat them on saturday and we lost out on a point gained there. We also need to win pretty much every game until the end of the season which is doable on paper but as sunderland in december proved we arent guaranteed that. Plus take into account the only other team on any sort of run like that are top currently......

the fact we are in the mix still is fantastic and if we finish 5th overall this year i am happy with that. Just dont expect arsenal to drop points when they are fighting for the champions league.....

Suarez player of the year? Do me a favour.

Aside from the fact that there are better candidates for it, every week the little turd attempts to injure his opponents. He deliberately booted Lloris in the face yesterday and that kind of behaviour automatically rules him out.

Scum of the year more like.

he'd do a double on both mate, the fact he should be player of the year is undeniable, doesnt mean he isnt still an absolute rat like. better candidates? the only one i can think of that comes close is toure

We should all do ourselves a big favour and accept they are in poll position now. Chelsea have lost 2 away on the bounce and have CL games coming. Looks like they won't win at Anfield.

City have a fk up left in them - either to freeze at Anfield or hand it all back by folding at Goodison.

So if they do manage to miss out after 24 years of waiting for Alice... we can enjoy the hubris whilst quietly avoiding the pain of acknowledging their triumph - because we came to terms with it already.

We should all do ourselves a big favour and accept they are in poll position now. Chelsea have lost 2 away on the bounce and have CL games coming. Looks like they won't win at Anfield.

City have a fk up left in them - either to freeze at Anfield or hand it all back by folding at Goodison.

So if they do manage to miss out after 24 years of waiting for Alice... we can enjoy the hubris whilst quietly avoiding the pain of acknowledging their triumph - because we came to terms with it already.

Stop the World, I want to get off.

Word coming out of Selhurst (stress not yet official) but our "clash" with the RS is moved to Monday May 5 8.00pm ko. Doubtless Brenda got it moved especially so they can play for a draw if necessary.(lol!)
A late Glenn Murray goal will confirm our safety and blow their chances. Tune in and enjoy Blue Boys everywhere!

Word coming out of Selhurst (stress not yet official) but our "clash" with the RS is moved to Monday May 5 8.00pm ko. Doubtless Brenda got it moved especially so they can play for a draw if necessary.(lol!)
A late Glenn Murray goal will confirm our safety and blow their chances. Tune in and enjoy Blue Boys everywhere!
christ are they on the tele again, good for you boys if you don't go to this one like, but that must be every game since crimbo, but the media hate them of course

Apparently someone closely connected with Spurs died on Friday. The KKKult made a banner paying tribute to him - complete with YNWA on it.

Some fools posted it on facebook and the comments with it were along the lines of:

'Look how (beep)ing classy we are. Man Utd scum say we aren't classy. Look at this. (Beepi)ing Man Utd scum' etc.

Even a totally unconnected death becomes all about them (even working in the hatred for Man Utd). Needless to say, none of these buffoons are from Liverpool.

I seriously think it's a mental disorder (not entirely limited to them either).

Anyway, this YNWA garbage. Who is the 'YOU' in question? Me? I would rather walk without fear for my life, thank you very much. They can do one.

mourinho masterminded a win at etihad but they won't win at anfield? can't write mourinho off, ever

mourinho masterminded a win at etihad but they won't win at anfield? can't write mourinho off, ever

Correct, Mourinho's record in the big games is absolutely excellent. I just hope it's still a 'big' game by the time it comes around because there's a real chance Chelsea will be out of it by that point with the Champions League left to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back