Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a brief selection of quotes from the lovely RAWK forums

But ofc we are the bitter and obsessed ones ^^

A huge amount of their posts in their Everton thread seem to reference GOT, ofttimes using quotes from posts on here by well known WUM's and portraying them as Everton fan posts to their RAWK fanboys, pretty sad all around actually.

that whole thread is [Poor language removed] hilarious. the sad, bitter, small time [Poor language removed]

Redcafe is far more reasoned and they are magnanimous enough to accept we are the best side in the league. Reading GOT you get the sense even if we won 3 consecutive league and CL titles, somehow our success would be attributed to a lot of fluke and hoofball tactics

Good point, but still, the thought of them being tonked left, right in Europe is just too good to turn down. It would give them something other than us to focus on. They might in fact, just start focussing on themselves?

If we win the league and nick Barkley off them, they really will go into meltdown

Can you also make a table for what it would look like if Everton hadn't scored all of their stoppage time winners? They're the league leaders in goals in the last 15 mins of games I think... a lot of that is down to mentality but much is down to luck as well, like against Fulham...
My guess is that without those late heroics they'd be down near Southampton

They are only doing well because they have no European football. They will struggle next season.

Need these bitters with a sniff of 4th when city visit woodison,so they're up for the game and city drop points,then my hope is the end of season they get a europa league spot after being pipped by 1 point by arsenal.

There is a thread on GOT right now from a guy saying he's a Red bursting with pride at how well Everton are doing. I pegged it as a WUM soon as I saw the title, but... there's pages full of them who have fell for it and think he's serious. It's brilliant. Rolling out the red carpet almost. They've turned on him now though.
grin.gif

Yeah, because whats a 9 point gap when you're the mighty Everton, proven winners without winning, possession and passing is the new scoring!

[Poor language removed] all this them getting 4th, it would be funnier if they didn't even get the Europa.
Oh and for you divs saying if they got 4th and we won it, it would be funny because it would overshadow their best season in years, what?? What [Poor language removed] kinda c*nts do you think we are dealing with here? These [Poor language removed] people have had years upon years of [Poor language removed], they've forever been in our shadow, yet they still behave like they are better than us, they think they are the better club, the better team, they win [Poor language removed] all and still think they are better than us.

No, lets have them in their [Poor language removed] place please, back under their [Poor language removed] rocks.

As for that DaveK [Poor language removed], a bitter [Poor language removed] he might be, but at least he is [Poor language removed] honest about it. He doesn't want us to win [Poor language removed] all, well good, the feeling is mutual and a lot more realistic.

Well said mate.
What this man said.
Another great post.

I've never lived in Liverpool and probably never will. I don't have to listen to them daily but as a club they've done far more to remember the 96 than every club put together. Granted, , they have their fair share of shithouse fans, but so do we. For those evertonians who lost loved ones, and others who had no immediate connection but have backed our campaign, I wish them well for the rest of the season and would gladly see them finish in 4th. [Poor language removed] the haters, rise above them and appreciate those evertonians who have supported us through our darkest days.

Not very Scouse then.
wink.gif
Hope Fulham [Poor language removed] the bitters.

Pep Guardiola: "I'm happy Liverpool are coming back because they are awesome. It'll be good for the Champions League next season. Just hope they behave themselves this time. You know what they're like"

Bit harsh.

Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez comes under fire from Juventus boss Antonio Conte after the Spaniard labels the Serie A leaders as the league's big-spenders.

"We have invested £20.7m in our team, they have spent more than £82m," says Conte after Napoli's 2-0 win on Sunday. "They have spent in one year what we have spent in three, but they are 17 points behind us and out of Europe.

"People need to get their facts right and not spread misleading messages. I hope Benitez will check his calculations."

haha, he's such a moron, having another mare. was lucky to get past swansea

Just a brief selection of quotes from the lovely RAWK forums

But ofc we are the bitter and obsessed ones ^^

A huge amount of their posts in their Everton thread seem to reference GOT, ofttimes using quotes from posts on here by well known WUM's and portraying them as Everton fan posts to their RAWK fanboys, pretty sad all around actually.

that whole thread is [Poor language removed] hilarious. the sad, bitter, small time [Poor language removed]

Redcafe is far more reasoned and they are magnanimous enough to accept we are the best side in the league. Reading GOT you get the sense even if we won 3 consecutive league and CL titles, somehow our success would be attributed to a lot of fluke and hoofball tactics

Good point, but still, the thought of them being tonked left, right in Europe is just too good to turn down. It would give them something other than us to focus on. They might in fact, just start focussing on themselves?

If we win the league and nick Barkley off them, they really will go into meltdown

Can you also make a table for what it would look like if Everton hadn't scored all of their stoppage time winners? They're the league leaders in goals in the last 15 mins of games I think... a lot of that is down to mentality but much is down to luck as well, like against Fulham...
My guess is that without those late heroics they'd be down near Southampton

They are only doing well because they have no European football. They will struggle next season.

Need these bitters with a sniff of 4th when city visit woodison,so they're up for the game and city drop points,then my hope is the end of season they get a europa league spot after being pipped by 1 point by arsenal.

There is a thread on GOT right now from a guy saying he's a Red bursting with pride at how well Everton are doing. I pegged it as a WUM soon as I saw the title, but... there's pages full of them who have fell for it and think he's serious. It's brilliant. Rolling out the red carpet almost. They've turned on him now though.
grin.gif

Yeah, because whats a 9 point gap when you're the mighty Everton, proven winners without winning, possession and passing is the new scoring!

[Poor language removed] all this them getting 4th, it would be funnier if they didn't even get the Europa.
Oh and for you divs saying if they got 4th and we won it, it would be funny because it would overshadow their best season in years, what?? What [Poor language removed] kinda c*nts do you think we are dealing with here? These [Poor language removed] people have had years upon years of [Poor language removed], they've forever been in our shadow, yet they still behave like they are better than us, they think they are the better club, the better team, they win [Poor language removed] all and still think they are better than us.

No, lets have them in their [Poor language removed] place please, back under their [Poor language removed] rocks.

As for that DaveK [Poor language removed], a bitter [Poor language removed] he might be, but at least he is [Poor language removed] honest about it. He doesn't want us to win [Poor language removed] all, well good, the feeling is mutual and a lot more realistic.

Well said mate.
What this man said.
Another great post.

I've never lived in Liverpool and probably never will. I don't have to listen to them daily but as a club they've done far more to remember the 96 than every club put together. Granted, , they have their fair share of shithouse fans, but so do we. For those evertonians who lost loved ones, and others who had no immediate connection but have backed our campaign, I wish them well for the rest of the season and would gladly see them finish in 4th. [Poor language removed] the haters, rise above them and appreciate those evertonians who have supported us through our darkest days.

Not very Scouse then.
wink.gif
Hope Fulham [Poor language removed] the bitters.

You see, there is some decent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back