Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! They didn't exactly "batter" Sunderland in their 2-1 midweek victory did they??

There's so much bullshut and hype being spouted all over the media (granted that Lawro and Owen on MOTD2 barely have two brain cells between them) that you just know if they lost out it would all be about their tragic, heroic, konspiracee fuelled glorious failure. Neutral fans around the country will be committing suicide by the dozen if LFC don't reclaim their rightful position...

FFS, keep spreading the word about them being the 3rd biggest spenders in premiership history, let alone a team full of diving, cheating, 'you-are-the-ref' carts like StevieMe.

FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT

we-are-liverpool.jpg

How close do we want them to get before blowing it?

Part of me wants to see them get right to the finish line and then fall in the final furlong, as it'd be hilarious watching their dreams shatter...

However, the other part of me wants them to blow it now, as I'm not sure how much more of this cringefest I can stomach.

I think overall i wouldn't mind if Liverpool won the league this year,

but only if Gerrard was banged up before the season's end to stop him lifting the trophy.

that is why i dont want them winning the league, all the talk about staying there to achieve that will come true. Despite the many more trophies he would have won darn Sarfff

Don't worry, John Terry would be there to step in

Haha bet he keeps his liverpool kit on at all times now, never know when he may need it....

To be fair mate Gerrard is the epitemy of the whole Everton vs Liverpool rivaly and stuff so the minute he wins the league (If he wins) then he becomes the liverpool legend that you's lot have gone on about for years. At least if he doesnt get his hands on the trophy then we can always hold that against him lol

But to be honest i'm warming to the idea of having you lot as champions. Mainly because i feel happy about how we are doing, even Moyes got a slight bit of praise on saturday from myself. I'm just hoping come sunday it's not all negative again....

Haha bet he keeps his liverpool kit on at all times now, never know when he may need it....

To be fair mate Gerrard is the epitemy of the whole Everton vs Liverpool rivaly and stuff so the minute he wins the league (If he wins) then he becomes the liverpool legend that you's lot have gone on about for years. At least if he doesnt get his hands on the trophy then we can always hold that against him lol

But to be honest i'm warming to the idea of having you lot as champions. Mainly because i feel happy about how we are doing, even Moyes got a slight bit of praise on saturday from myself. I'm just hoping come sunday it's not all negative again....
Well, look at least it's in your hands. Arsenal might have an easier remaining 5 games, but they're pretty fragile. A win on Sunday at Goodison would be a great statement of intent that would scare the life out of them, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back