Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, there is some decent ones.

Their fans with a brain just get drowned out by the ones spewing bile, their obsession with GOT and certain posters on GOT borders on the stalking like, ofc we are the ones obsessed with them, not a sense of irony when they say it either

They've even quoted a few others from here, usually with the statement 'It's not davek sadly'

The comical thing is it's never ever crossed my mind to register on there. I used to cast an eye on the Reds All Over the Land forum, but that's it.

A factor that I'm sure Mourinho will give careful consideration to. He definitely won't play a high line against the RS... If anyone's got a game plan to beat that lot, Jose will.

Liverpool play one way, Chelsea have the talent and ability to adapt. Hopefully that will be enough.

The Man City game will be more of which strike attack will be the most effective.

The comical thing is it's never ever crossed my mind to register on there. I used to cast an eye on the Reds All Over the Land forum, but that's it.

I'm not registered myself mate, but can see RAWK without registering just can't post whilst unregistered (which tbh i'd never want to post their anyways), I do sometimes post on redcafe like, going back to the summer from Moyes and Felli going their

Liverpool play one way, Chelsea have the talent and ability to adapt. Hopefully that will be enough.

The Man City game will be more of which strike attack will be the most effective.

Reading the BBC story there today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26806404

it reckons Brent is a tactical genius and has had them playing in multiple formations per game this season...funny, I just see the ball getting punted 60 yards, Suarez and Sturridge wiping snow off it, and away they go.

Apparently not though. Pep, Gus and Jurgen are all studiyng this closely.

Love that one quote about how we're only doing well because we don't have european football....

*cough* errrrrrrrrrrrrr...... no explanation needed with this one.

Also love the part about the last minute winners, then it changes to last 15 minutes of games. Last time i checked, this game was played for 90 minutes and added time was part of those 90 minutes. Around 70% of their goals this season have been scored in the first half and without those, they would be down where Palace are..... i mean what a load of ifs and but bollocks.

Reading the BBC story there today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26806404

it reckons Brent is a tactical genius and has had them playing in multiple formations per game this season...funny, I just see the ball getting punted 60 yards, Suarez and Sturridge wiping snow off it, and away they go.

The footballing world are in awe of brent and his mighty liverpool side, it won't be long before the mighty reds take European football by a storm

I'll be totally honest mate, their not boring to watch, actually must be pretty exciting for anyone neutral, but its massively to do with the fact that Suarez is one of the top 3 in the world now and makes stuff happen continually, Rodgers if i will give him one thing, is an opportunist who capitalized on something when it appears, through accident with Gerrards injury, Henderson found great form in the middle in Gerrards old role, to fit StevieG into a squad as he couldn't leave him out he had to alter formation, and once it worked he stuck with it.

Call him a pragmatist or lucky or flexible or just very lucky, one thing he doesn't have is a individual philosophy of how the game should be played, which by itslef isn't a bad thing unless like they do frequently you make a big deal of playing a brand of footy that you throw in the bin almost straight away come the new season

For me though i'd take a manager who plays a brand of football and sticks with it (has to be entertaining ofc), cos under a pragmatic approach you can go from what Liverpool are now say, to the likes of a forest from the early eighties if it suddenly works better for you, the change from possession tiki taka style to now shows that for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back