Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love that one quote about how we're only doing well because we don't have european football....

*cough* errrrrrrrrrrrrr...... no explanation needed with this one.

Also love the part about the last minute winners, then it changes to last 15 minutes of games. Last time i checked, this game was played for 90 minutes and added time was part of those 90 minutes. Around 70% of their goals this season have been scored in the first half and without those, they would be down where Palace are..... i mean what a load of ifs and but bollocks.

what kind of imbocile would write that? a league football game has always been 90 mins long.

have they forgotten all the last min winners they've had in the prem, honestly, some just seem brain dead with their comments. bet it's the same morons who thought it was unlucky that they finished top of the woodwork charts last season.

They can't stop talking about our ageing defence for some reason.

Baines, Stones, Coleman are all younger than Agger, Skrtl, Toure and Johnson.

Then there's Duffy, Garbutt and Oviedo who are also all younger than those liverpool players.

Distin is the only one who's replacement is fairly urgent and considering the way he's played this season, even that is a few years away.

i've seen many on here say how they constantly harp on about our ageing squad. where do they get it from. the main core of our best 15/16 are early 20's or younger. nobody plays with kids in goal, centre back AND defensive mid which is the only positions we have ageing players.

what kind of imbocile would write that? a league football game has always been 90 mins long.

have they forgotten all the last min winners they've had in the prem, honestly, some just seem brain dead with their comments. bet it's the same morons who thought it was unlucky that they finished top of the woodwork charts last season.

That my friend is typical RAWK like comments only took us about 5 mins their to come up with a few whoppers like, their just the gift that keeps on giving really

I betta watch it like or I'll end up getting some bullets in the mail soon

Saw it on Facebook, nice parody piece
http://www.satirishpress.com/2014/0...ng-to-be-our-year-at-the-start-of-the-season/

Liverpool fan seriously regrets not saying “This is going to be our year!” at the start of the season

liverpoolfan1.jpg

Kerry man Darren Horan is currently experiencing mixed emotions. The avid Liverpool fan is happy and optimistic about his favourite team’s chances of winning the Premier League trophy in the first time in over 20 years. Winning this championship would signal a large shift in the fortunes of the famous club, magnified by the poor form of their fierce rivals Manchester United, who are currently sitting in 7th place.

However, the expected euphoria of this scenario is tainted for the Killarney man as he can’t shake the overriding feeling of regret. This is due to the fact that earlier in the season, Darren uncharacteristically forgot to confidently declare that this would, in fact, be the season that Liverpool finally trump their Premiership rivals to win the league.

We caught up with Mr. Horan in his local pub after Liverpool’s 4-0 trouncing of Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday,

“Yeah, it’s great and all but it’s just not the same. For the past 4 years I always used to tell all the lads in work that Liverpool was a sure thing for the league. I even said it the year after Mascherano left, even I didn’t believe myself that time!”

The 23 year old ‘Pool fan continued

“But this year, whatever it was, I just completely forgot to say it, and now look at us, top of the league with 4 matches to go, I feel sick!”

It still remains uncertain as to whether or not the Merseyside team will lift the trophy come May 11th. However, it appears obvious that Mr. Horan’s feelings will be divided regardless.​

Last edited:

Saw it on Facebook, nice parody piece
http://www.satirishpress.com/2014/0...ng-to-be-our-year-at-the-start-of-the-season/

Liverpool fan seriously regrets not saying “This is going to be our year!” at the start of the season

liverpoolfan1.jpg

Kerry man Darren Horan is currently experiencing mixed emotions. The avid Liverpool fan is happy and optimistic about his favourite team’s chances of winning the Premier League trophy in the first time in over 20 years. Winning this championship would signal a large shift in the fortunes of the famous club, magnified by the poor form of their fierce rivals Manchester United, who are currently sitting in 7th place.

However, the expected euphoria of this scenario is tainted for the Killarney man as he can’t shake the overriding feeling of regret. This is due to the fact that earlier in the season, Darren uncharacteristically forgot to confidently declare that this would, in fact, be the season that Liverpool finally trump their Premiership rivals to win the league.

We caught up with Mr. Horan in his local pub after Liverpool’s 4-0 trouncing of Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday,

“Yeah, it’s great and all but it’s just not the same. For the past 4 years I always used to tell all the lads in work that Liverpool was a sure thing for the league. I even said it the year after Mascherano left, even I didn’t believe myself that time!”

The 23 year old ‘Pool fan continued

“But this year, whatever it was, I just completely forgot to say it, and now look at us, top of the league with 4 matches to go, I feel sick!”

It still remains uncertain as to whether or not the Merseyside team will lift the trophy come May 11th. However, it appears obvious that Mr. Horan’s feelings will be divided regardless.​
A parody maybe, but plausible nonetheless!

The irony of everton fans laughing at liverpool playing in europe. Everton might as well not turn up

I agree mate, imagine turning up and having a great time with the locals and opposition supporters, winning a cup, having a few drinks then coming home. Can't be as good as fighting with everyone, killing 39 and getting everyone from England banned..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back