Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trawling RAWK today getting more and more baffled by their delusion with each thread, then came across this in their 'New Banner Ideas' Thread' so far the threads at 197 pages, yup really 197 pages of banner ideas...

Justin Siderbox

« Reply #7837 on: March 29, 2014, 11:06:20 PM »

Quote from: Big Red Richie on March 29, 2014, 11:08:35 AM
Just waiting untill Stevie lifts the trophy after at the Newcastle game, followed by a huge banner, simply put as:
WE'RE BACK!
That suggests we'd been away.

Maybe...
1990 - 2014
We had better things to do
JFT96

the shirtmyfatherwore
THIS WOULD BE CLASS!

hoppyLFC

I Like this, very fitting, as this more or less covers the time trying to get Justice.

Simply put just shocked at seeing that on their own forum, trying to tie that in with the reason for their trophy drouth is [Poor language removed] abominable, and the fact they think its a fitting tribute and classy to stick it on a banner...

1990 - 2014
JFT96

the shirtmyfatherwore
THIS WOULD BE CLASS!

hoppyLFC

I Like this, very fitting, as this more or less covers the time trying to get Justice.

Simply put just shocked at seeing that on their own forum, trying to tie that in with the reason for their trophy drouth is [Poor language removed] abominable, and the fact they think its a fitting tribute and classy to stick it on a banner...

that has to be the most awful thing i've seen quoted from there.

Been trawling RAWK today getting more and more baffled by their delusion with each thread, then came across this in their 'New Banner Ideas' Thread' so far the threads at 197 pages, yup really 197 pages of banner ideas...

Justin Siderbox

« Reply #7837 on: March 29, 2014, 11:06:20 PM »

Quote from: Big Red Richie on March 29, 2014, 11:08:35 AM
Just waiting untill Stevie lifts the trophy after at the Newcastle game, followed by a huge banner, simply put as:
WE'RE BACK!
That suggests we'd been away.

Maybe...
1990 - 2014
JFT96

the shirtmyfatherwore
THIS WOULD BE CLASS!

hoppyLFC

the capitalization of justice at the end is too perfect

hahaha! browsing rawk to get a feel of the forum wars going on and came across this:

IMO GOT started with bitters but slowly WUMs took over to the point that it's all just Liverpool fans pretending to be bitters.

Anyone else getting sick of kopites pretending to act all magnanimous talking about how they'd just love to see Everton finish 4th, now they're nailed on to finish above us?

Get bent. As if you'd have that attitude if there was any chance we'd still finish above you.

100% with you mate, they've been doing my head in with the same tripe, patronising melts.

Maybe...
1990 - 2014
JFT96

That's horrendous.

The gormless home counties whopper that posted that should go hang his head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back