Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a mirror image of their thread, some of you seem oblivious to that irony.

Not really mate, if you think that you've never actually scanned their thread on us at all, plus haven't seen one pretend red on their acting a bell unlike the fake blues we get stirring on here like

Only slim chance WH have today is to sit deep with 8 men behind the ball and use Nolan and Carroll as the out ball and try to sneak one on a set piece

Think the two up top will have to much for there defense

hi-res-451570041-jon-flanagan-of-liverpool-in-action-during-the-barclays_crop_north.jpg

=

hqdefault.jpg

I've never usually been too arsed about them but this year, with them being so close, it's different..

If they win the title then fair do's, nothing we can really do about it, and you'd have to begrudgingly admit that they deserved it.

What I can't stand is their fanbase. They'll be unbearable if they do go all the way and if there was ever a bigger set of bitter, hypocritical gobsh*tes who don't deserve (any more) success it's them.

You just know all these Gerrard pens are gonna get them over the line, don't you? Nailed on (n)

The way West Ham set up was perect against the RS, very compact and try and limit the amount of long balls, obviously the odd couple are going to get through. But they didn't have anything going forward and their legs had gone after the mins.

The problem I have with City going there is that they will be open and leave gaps everywhere, the RS don't need to outplay them, but they can hurt them with the pace, in a blink of an eye they are in your box.

Chelsea can go there and kill that game dead, they've struggled against the lower teams were they have needed to win. If the league is still within their grasp, Mourinho will bury that game and come away with a 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back