Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Chelski. Then for the first time this season they will be under pressure tomorrow. Sick of reading how fantastic they are from the gobshites who now play for West Ham. Wouldn't surprise me if they do a Spurs and are beaten in the tunnel.

well, I agree it's a crap primetime game, and I also don't like early-kickoffs like our 12:30 tomorrow...but probably best not to fester on this as a makeshift excuse for us not winning and them doing so.

I reckon West Ham will numb them if Sam "I could coach Real Madrid" Allardyce gets his game right.

I think you mean 1.30 don't you?

RAWK is packed full of supposed fans with no connection to Liverpool trying to justify why they follow the club without admitting its because they once won things. They have to over compensate so HATING DER BITTERZ is seen as a passage of right in their dull minds.

Their beaut legions embarrass their local fans of which there's some very decent scouse lads who are family and friends to many of us on here.

Their out of town RAWK types are a stain on the club and an embarrassment to them all. Buzzing in their egg stained replica kits walking round town with Liverpool shoo carrier bags on match days and getting pure buzzed off.

Let's swerve the running commentary of what they've said on RAWK as are you arsed what the mongs are really saying? Me neither. So it just looks us look equally as dull.

Everton aren't we?

nice preview chico, but you didn't include how both teams are likely to line up

in Germany, aye

Don't be confusing people. KO is 13.30 GMT.
  • Sun 6th April 2014
    arsenal.png
    Everton v ArsenalGoodison ParkKick off 13:30
    barclayspremierleague.gif

Sold OutBuy Hospitality
    Ticket DetailsMatch Breaks

same thing will happen again. we as a club will do a great memorial for the hillsborough anniversary, RAWK will say fair play to them etc. open the thread to make them seem best fans in der werld. the weekend after they'll be seething at the teeth because we win and hurl verbal explicitives and the such for no reason.

I think one of the major reasons it was locked mate, was that the amount of posters they had commenting on seeing things on GOT, especially the world forum where to see you have to be registered was getting ridiculously high, and franklly for a club who reckons we are obsessed with them, it was kinda making them look like uber whoppers.

Constantly saying we are obsessed with them yet half of their posters on RAWK had accounts on GOT and trawled through the archives and new posts on a daily basis.

Constantly saying we are bitter whilst in the same sentence posting bile and hatred towards us

Constantly saying that we care more about what their doing whilst at the same point page after page of them spouting how much they want us to struggle, and a almost pathetic gloating in the heysel ban from some.

The amount of hate towards @davek on their was especially pathetic, especially as 99% of it came from posters with a average IQ level less than your average primate.

YES RAWK lurkers i am talking about all you lovely sad sacks, btw loved briefly looking at you turning on one of your own today when he made a joke about the title being lost today, sums you guys up perfectly, a bad CULT, p.s. hope west ham tonk you tomorrow so you can stop having to make all those nice banners you love so much, you gang of deluded muppets

i can see the IQ part, davek hates them, but half the stuff he posts i'm sure is just a wind-up, it takes someone extra stupid to get infuriated by that
Mate the amount of jokey or tongue in cheek posts from people on here that get linked as 'serious' posts on their is laughable, not a bit of common sense amongst them or sense of humour like

Like someone saying 'yeah ofc we can win the league' on here after losing to spurs will get linked on their as 'OMG THE BITTERZ STILL THINK DEY CAN WIN DUR LEAGUE LADZ' followed by about 20-30 posts from the cultists all nodding and saying how deluded we are with utter seriousness and getting proper angry about it, its like they rate who the best red is by how much they can fume at us etc

Its actually a funny read sometimes just to realise how stable most forums are in comparison, feel sorry for a few of them on their who actually post sense drowned in a sea of blind them vs the world type posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back