Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
City win today, please. I've given up on that flaky Mourinho Chelsea team to sustain anything like a challenge now.

Who (and when) are Liverpool playing this weekend?

If they crash to a damning defeat it might put a serious dent in their run-in. Not even top 4 is guaranteed, could yet be a lot of twists 'n turns ahead.

Oh look, another weekend of footy where Liverpool KO last and know exactly what they have to do.

Its dee ortorities lad, der soooo anti-Libpool lad....always trying to skkkrew dem over lad.

genuinely can't understand the rationale behind them playing the late 'prime' (in tv terms) game this weekend
West Ham? They're relegation potentials at best.
Irritated. Goodison is rowdier the later it is- would have liked the last game.

genuinely can't understand the rationale behind them playing the late 'prime' (in tv terms) game this weekend

so they've got West Ham? Hope Carroll scores against his old club.

The media being infested with RS probably explains your musing, mate.

it is a hideous game to put on - WHU are easily safe. i don't agree with having home bankers like this on TV, makes no sense

so they've got West Ham? Hope Carroll scores against his old club.

The media being infested with RS probably explains your musing, mate.

in truth I'm more confident of them slipping up vs a West Ham than vs City or Chelsea
When they're focused they look dangerous, and despite West Ham being utter rubbish- they've still got one of the best clean sheet counts in the league

The rationale is that they want Liverpool to have the advantage of knowing what opponents have done. The PL, with their preferred Far East commercial driver United in the doldrums, will want the other Far East power house as far as support is concerned, to win our league and will work tirelessly in that direction.

It's all about holding off the Bundesliga in that part of the world now.

in truth I'm more confident of them slipping up vs a West Ham than vs City or Chelsea
When they're focused they look dangerous, and despite West Ham being utter rubbish- they've still got one of the best clean sheet counts in the league

Aye, I think you've got a point. But they've steamrollered so many by 3 or 4 goals, it's ridiculous. Hoping Big Sam has his tactics right, he needs to find a way to frustrate (man-mark) their front two.

The rationale is that they want Liverpool to have the advantage of knowing what opponents have done. The PL, with their preferred Far East commercial driver United in the doldrums, will want the other Far East power house as far as support is concerned, to win our league and will work tirelessly in that direction.

It's all about holding off the Bundesliga in that part of the world now.

How long ago were the fixtures arranged? Don't Sky book all these in the summer?

The Bundesliga is sadly not as strong as some might make out. I've been following it a bit since returning to the Motherland, and to be honest the Prem (even with all that Utd dominance) is more exciting. Can't see the Far East taking to the German league.

Liverpool bring in the most tv viewers out of the title contenders and sky will show the team that brings in the most viewers in the best slot

How long ago were the fixtures arranged? Don't Sky book all these in the summer?

The Bundesliga is sadly not as strong as some might make out. I've been following it a bit since returning to the Motherland, and to be honest the Prem (even with all that Utd dominance) is more exciting. Can't see the Far East taking to the German league.

They decide tv fixtures around a month and a half before

They decide tv fixtures around a month and a half before

well, I agree it's a crap primetime game, and I also don't like early-kickoffs like our 12:30 tomorrow...but probably best not to fester on this as a makeshift excuse for us not winning and them doing so.

I reckon West Ham will numb them if Sam "I could coach Real Madrid" Allardyce gets his game right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back