Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago were the fixtures arranged? Don't Sky book all these in the summer?

The Bundesliga is sadly not as strong as some might make out. I've been following it a bit since returning to the Motherland, and to be honest the Prem (even with all that Utd dominance) is more exciting. Can't see the Far East taking to the German league.

The Bundesliga is behind the EPL and La Liga but has begun to turn its attention to exploiting near and far east markets. Regardless of league talent comparisons, they'd sell it on the (relatively) equal competitive opportunities in that league, big attendances in big stadiums amid a great atmosphere.

The Everton thread on RAWK has been locked for ''cleaning up"

do we have any of our own on there? I tried registering once, but they refused my account (used the same username, like).

The Bundesliga is behind the EPL and La Liga but has begun to turn its attention to exploiting near and far east markets. Regardless of league talent comparisons, they'd sell it on the (relatively) equal competitive opportunities in that league, big attendances in big stadiums amid a great atmosphere.

I've seen Bundesliga matches, and you know what? I prefer the atmosphere of English matches: it's more spontaneous, more vibrant, more hedonistic even. German stadiums is full of songs and synchronised twirling of flags.

I'm normally very pro-German when it comes to comparing with England, but in this case the English Fan Culture is richer.

Not that the Far East would notice anway...they loved all that synchronised fan stuff in the 2002 WC.

do we have any of our own on there? I tried registering once, but they refused my account (used the same username, like).

I've seen Bundesliga matches, and you know what? I prefer the atmosphere of English matches: it's more spontaneous, more vibrant, more hedonistic even. German stadiums is full of songs and synchronised twirling of flags.

I'm normally very pro-German when it comes to comparing with England, but in this case the English Fan Culture is richer.

Not that the Far East would notice anway...they loved all that synchronised fan stuff in the 2002 WC.

Exactly. That's an attraction. As are the number of Asian players in the Bundesliga to identify with.

The Germans will get around to taking a greater share of the Asian market. That will have an effect on the PL. Which is the point I was making originally.

Exactly. That's an attraction. As are the number of Asian players in the Bundesliga to identify with.

The Germans will get around to taking a greater share of the Asian market. That will have an effect on the PL. Which is the point I was making originally.

The Asians are welcome to it...I don't think the Far East riches are good for the game. Look at how its affecting grassroots. Before long, it will be the German grassroots feeling the after-effects of the globalised $. Already the stadium entry prices aren't as low as Legend would have it (€40+ for the glamour teams, and only getting more expensive).

I'm proud we have a few local lads in our team, following football is a lot about working class identity, which Arsenal's infamous foreigner-11, Emirates-branded stadium and 80 quid tickets did a job in trying to kill off.

Doubly-hoping now that Big Sam pulls off a horror dirge of a game and numbs the RS into a 0-0 borefest. Feast on that, capitalism!

The Everton thread on RAWK has been locked for ''cleaning up"

same thing will happen again. we as a club will do a great memorial for the hillsborough anniversary, RAWK will say fair play to them etc. open the thread to make them seem best fans in der werld. the weekend after they'll be seething at the teeth because we win and hurl verbal explicitives and the such for no reason.

just had a look, what rawk don't do well is humour...not much entertainment to be had reading those pages (apart from the unintentional humour).

also weird: why is the their David Moyes thread titled in German?

RAWK is packed full of supposed fans with no connection to Liverpool trying to justify why they follow the club without admitting its because they once won things. They have to over compensate so HATING DER BITTERZ is seen as a passage of right in their dull minds.

Their beaut legions embarrass their local fans of which there's some very decent scouse lads who are family and friends to many of us on here.

Their out of town RAWK types are a stain on the club and an embarrassment to them all. Buzzing in their egg stained replica kits walking round town with Liverpool shoo carrier bags on match days and getting pure buzzed off.

Let's swerve the running commentary of what they've said on RAWK as are you arsed what the mongs are really saying? Me neither. So it just looks us look equally as dull.

Everton aren't we?

Let's swerve the running commentary of what they've said on RAWK as are you arsed what the mongs are really saying? Me neither. So it just looks us look equally as dull.

Everton aren't we?

einverstanden

yakubu_display.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back