Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that they haven't had a red card since September 2012.

Yep, Shelvey against Man U i think.

Team Games without a Red Run Started

Liverpool 63 29/09/12
Southampton 34 04/05/13
West Bromwich Albion 34 04/05/13
Aston Villa 31 19/05/13
Cardiff City 31 17/08/13
Crystal Palace 18 30/11/13
Everton 12 29/12/13
Norwich City 8 01/02/14
Newcastle United 8 01/02/14
Hull City 7 01/02/14
West Ham United 6 08/02/14
Swansea City 3 15/03/14
Stoke City 2 15/03/14
Tottenham Hotspur 2 16/03/14
Manchester City 2 22/03/14
Manchester United 2 22/03/14
Chelsea 1 22/03/14
Arsenal 1 -
Fulham 0 -
Sunderland 0 -

I was thinking this. Then I watched last night's match against a very badly organised, uninspired PSG team and I'm now doubting Chelsea will get anything from Anfield.

I know, but I think Jose will be really up for this. He would love to stop them from winning the title.

I've not seen many of their games this season but in 2 of them Gerrard should of gone.
lol

They drew at the Emirates and now they dont look capable of winning games ? It's hardly like they lost at West Brom or something.

4 of their last 7 games are at home, that's basically a guaranteed 12 points already. If they don't lose at Anfield and then win another one of their two away games the title is theirs.

Liverpool won't win all of their remaining games, it would equal the longest streak in Premier League History (Arsenal), and they're simply not as good as that team was.

See I don't know how you can laugh at that. If I give you an opinion over something that has already happened and you don't agree with it then by all means laugh but you don't think Cittee will blow it where as I think they will. You don't know if you're right so how can you laugh?

I can't until Chelsea bum rape them at Anfield. Mourinho will get it spot on against Sturridge and Suarez.

Or, the cynical Mourinho won't give a hoot about this game, knowing full well RS winning the league will cause the kind of pandemonium at Old Trafford to see Moyes out, and him into the job he wanted all along...

Or, the cynical Mourinho won't give a hoot about this game, knowing full well RS winning the league will cause the kind of pandemonium at Old Trafford to see Moyes out, and him into the job he wanted all along...

Jose hates liverpool mate, he's said on several occasions the only english in he won't manage is liverpool

I've not seen many of their games this season but in 2 of them Gerrard should of gone.

See I don't know how you can laugh at that. If I give you an opinion over something that has already happened and you don't agree with it then by all means laugh but you don't think Cittee will blow it where as I think they will. You don't know if you're right so how can you laugh?

think he was just laughing because he thinks people have gone a bit overboard about city drawing away at one of the better home teams in the league (and 4th best).

Oh look, another weekend of footy where Liverpool KO last and know exactly what they have to do.

Its dee ortorities lad, der soooo anti-Libpool lad....always trying to skkkrew dem over lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back