Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool were helped our massively by two awful mistakes against Spurs. Sunderland was a nervy affair. The united match was decided by two penalties. Southampton match was massively flattering. Cardiff managed to get 3 goals. Swansea and Fulham pushed them all the way.

People are reading too much into their recent results. They'll slip up before the end of the season, probably starting this Sunday.

Everyone relax.

Friend of mine had a bet start of last year . Ten euros @ 25/1 for clare to win all Ireland hurling championship last year , which they did. Doubled it up with Liverpool for the title @ 25/1 also. He covered his bet with 10 euros on each bet also , so for thirty euros he stands to take from paddy power over 7 grand. Squeaky bum time for him !.

Just seen the back of the Echo -- Mignolet - Nothing Nice About Us.

The most appropriate LFC related headline ever?

I did not read the article but I can guess what it is about (I might be wrong though as it would need more than the current amount of pages the echo contains). :)

True yes but if they earned them we cant really argue. Sturridge dived against Utd but that was largely irrelevant for the result. Were any of the others dodgy? Was the opening day one at Stoke a bit ropey?
Earned??

Dodgy???

Hahaha can't remember all of them but at least 5 were horrendous calls.

Penalties awarded 2013/2014

Liverpool- 10
Chelsea- 6
Manchester City- 6
Crystal Palace- 5
Stoke City- 4
Aston Villa- 4
Tottenham Hotspur- 4
Manchester United- 4
Sunderland- 4
Arsenal- 3
Newcastle- 3
Hull City- 3
Everton- 2
West Bromwich Albion- 2
Fulham- 2
Norwich City- 2
Southampton- 2
Swansea City- 2
West Ham United- 1
Cardiff City- 0

You can see how they get so many with their strikers being so quick on the ball and inviting defenders to make stupid challenges

Penalties awarded 2013/2014

Liverpool- 10
Chelsea- 6
Manchester City- 6
Crystal Palace- 5
Stoke City- 4
Aston Villa- 4
Tottenham Hotspur- 4
Manchester United- 4
Sunderland- 4
Arsenal- 3
Newcastle- 3
Hull City- 3
Everton- 2
West Bromwich Albion- 2
Fulham- 2
Norwich City- 2
Southampton- 2
Swansea City- 2
West Ham United- 1
Cardiff City- 0

You can see how they get so many with their strikers being so quick on the ball and inviting defenders to make stupid challenges
I don't think there is any conspiricy towards the rs, but when you consider how much they moan about refs it really is laughable, they've probably had less red cards as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back