Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - St Brenda will unleash the " Crowd " on Man City -- and they walked around the walls of Jericho trumpeting so loud that the whole edifice crumbled to the ground.. Lordy Lordy !! I am saved !!

at five grand for a pair of tickets, one imagines the Anfield crowd will be unleashed a few hours before kick off

The Mirror have a segment every Monday where they tell a couple of stories regarding footballers but the keep the names anonymous. Monday's was how a Liverpool footballer walked into a bar in Liverpool last week and bought drinks for the entire bar, and when asked what was the occasion he replied, "winning the league". I'd love to know who he was

man-1.gif

OMG - St Brenda will unleash the " Crowd " on Man City -- and they walked around the walls of Jericho trumpeting so loud that the whole edifice crumbled to the ground.. Lordy Lordy !! I am saved !!

Worst part is, a rabid crowd baying for a penalty every time Suarez gets knocked off the ball will be a hell of an advantage, make no mistake about it. What's the odds on a Liverpool win coupled with a City sending off and a RS penalty i wonder?

The Mirror have a segment every Monday where they tell a couple of stories regarding footballers but the keep the names anonymous. Monday's was how a Liverpool footballer walked into a bar in Liverpool last week and bought drinks for the entire bar, and when asked what was the occasion he replied, "winning the league". I'd love to know who he was

Probably Clattenberg when he found out he was officiating the city game

Sky Sports News have a wonderful clip from Brendan's press conference yesterday where he contrasts City's spending with his model of player development, as if he hadnt spent eighty million plus (or sixty million net) in less than two seasons. He finishes it by saying "we are on a different road".

Reactions: RED
Sky Sports News have a wonderful clip from Brendan's press conference yesterday where he contrasts City's spending with his model of player development, as if he hadnt spent eighty million plus (or sixty million net) in less than two seasons. He finishes it by saying "we are on a different road".

Does he mention about how he tried to sell Henderson but nobody wanted him, or the development he did with Carroll or Downing? Or the crap Spanish kids he bought in the summer?

I swear he'll disappear up his own arse one day in a press conference

Last edited:
Does he mention how about how he tried to sell Henderson but nobody wanted him, or the development he did with Carroll or Downing? Or the crap Spanish kids he bought in the summer?

I swear he'll disappear up his own arse one day in a press conference

I think that day has already passed mate.

Did you know he turned down sturridge in August 2012 and only signed him out of desperation in the end

they are. one is challenging the league every year and in the CL. the other is finishing around 7th and have had a one-off season. remember newcastle??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back