Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The victims and the families are with us every day and that is why we work hard to ensure they can have some comfort from seeing their club move forward.
large_45.jpg

What an utter fraud that no mark is.
A totally fake expression if i ever saw one. Wonder how many times they had to re-take this.

I don't want anything. I just can't understand why people develop aversions to objective facts.

Even the most deluded idiot can see that Martinez has done a fabulous job. Only a moron would state otherwise. You don't have to be an Everton supporter to acknowledge this.
Can I just ask, what made you want to join this fine forum in December, right about the time liverpool were top of the league?

OMG - St Brenda will unleash the " Crowd " on Man City -- and they walked around the walls of Jericho trumpeting so loud that the whole edifice crumbled to the ground.. Lordy Lordy !! I am saved !!

"The victims and the families are with us every day and that is why we work hard to ensure they can have some comfort from seeing their club move forward.
large_45.jpg

What an utter fraud that no mark is.

The temptation to make an account on RAWK and post this image...
I'm sure it's been done before though.

It's been done and I've been banned

Hahaha, serious? Is the thread still up?

I might do it right now just because.

Oh yeah, and I noticed that they're quoting you all over because you mentioned that they're winning games from penalties. They're so upset about it.

Hahaha, serious? Is the thread still up?

I might do it right now just because.

Oh yeah, and I noticed that they're quoting you all over because you mentioned that they're winning games from penalties. They're so upset about it.

I'd piss myself if you made an account over their and posted some [Poor language removed] mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back