Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its genius like tactics though by Brenda. His system of by-passing their midfield with the sort of passes seen frequently in aussie rules, is working absolute wonders. I've got to give it to him. obvious choice for manager of the year lads. Henderson, Allen, Lucas.... you don't hear their names during the game. Trust me, they are on the team sheet and ARE actually playing.

Honestly, Vinnie Jones and co must be kicking themselves. Had this bellend been around back in the day, we would still be seeing Jones lifting the prem pot in Wimbledon colours at the start of match of the day today, such is the genius of this work. This style of football should be admired and applauded by the nation. Wonder what price Kinnear would of paid for Brenda's blueprints back in the day ?

Simple as this this, if they don't win it this time then they will not win it for a while yet. You can vault me if you want, but no way will they get all the disruption to the teams they are above whilst not having the distraction of Europe in the same season again for a while at least.

Its genius like tactics though by Brenda. His system of by-passing their midfield with the sort of passes seen frequently in aussie rules, is working absolute wonders. I've got to give it to him. obvious choice for manager of the year lads. Henderson, Allen, Lucas.... you don't hear their names during the game. Trust me, they are on the team sheet and ARE actually playing.

Honestly, Vinnie Jones and co must be kicking themselves. Had this bellend been around back in the day, we would still be seeing Jones lifting the prem pot in Wimbledon colours at the start of match of the day today, such is the genius of this work. This style of football should be admired and applauded by the nation. Wonder what price Kinnear would of paid for Brenda's blueprints back in the day ?

Brent can go [Poor language removed] himself as far as I'm concerned

Quite a big game for them this weekend against th champions and sky sports have hardly mentioned it.......
Oh the 4 hour special is being edited as we speak.

Each newspaper will have a pullout ' title ' edition this weekend. One of those editions wrapped in plastic in case the rag it came with gets wet

Liverpool are in the frame for the league???

What???

Nothing, literally nothing in the papers or on tv about this. It will be sooooooo great for the city as well.

Amazed here.. Heads should roll.

rZzuJwO.gif

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool are in the frame for the league???

What???

Nothing, literally nothing in the papers or on tv about this. It will be sooooooo great for the city as well.

Amazed here.. Heads should roll.
But they won it the other week against spurs. Keep up lad.

So of course its not going to be mentioned. The celebrations have already peaked. Just CL and relegation to be decided now

Win, lose or draw, they're the people's champions as far as I'm concerned.

They're doing it for all clubs - like us and them - who are taking on deeoilclubslad. Libpool are against modern football and stuff like dat lad, leading the fightback lad against dee corruption of football lad and stuff like dat and other stuff like dat lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back