Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joint player of the month"???

lol-simon-throws-up-on-kid-o.gif

I agree that Rodgers and probably one of those players deserve the awards as they've been brilliant, but changing it so that three of them get it??

Yeah definitely, tbf Gerrard probably deserved it overall. I know they've been handed a few penalties, but he's still put them away under pressure so I think he edges it. Could end up winning them the league.

Tbh I know more bitter kopites than blues overall.. Our years of shitness & underachieving have left us humble!
It's the armchair fans that wind us up, that don't even understand rivalry, watch the game, or know their players beyond Gerrard/Suarez. The amount of stick I get from red family drives me insane. Tbf my mates give only a polite ribbing.

Tbh I know more bitter kopites than blues overall.. Our years of shitness & underachieving have left us humble!
It's the armchair fans that wind us up, that don't even understand rivalry, watch the game, or know their players beyond Gerrard/Suarez. The amount of stick I get from red family drives me insane. Tbf my mates give only a polite ribbing.

I made a fb status the other day taking the piss out of the amount of penalties they've been given, and was called 'jealous' and patronised ridiculously by a few supporters. Half of the comments were by people I know pretty well, yet I had no idea they were Liverpool fans lol. Says it all really.

I don't need to watch it. I know what I've seen this season.

Can you honestly sit there and tell me you've played great, attractive football. Football that you want others to admire?
Well, we can talk about reality or we can talk about what's in your head. All of the goals are in my previous link, so you can watch the footage with your own eyes. I've seen all of the matches so I know when someone is talking bollocks.

Personally, despite continually muttering 'typical spawny gets' every match, I've though they've played some pretty attractive attacking football. If Lukaku has lobbed a goal like Sturridge did against us, we be drowning in our own semen. Credit where it's due, I don't want them to win the league, but I would be barefaced enough to say they didn't deserve to be where they are

Well, we can talk about reality or we can talk about what's in your head. All of the goals are in my previous link, so you can watch the footage with your own eyes. I've seen all of the matches so I know when someone is talking bollocks.
Are you going to answer the question or not....

Do you think your lot play great, attractive football ? Football where you want admiration from your local rivals. I questioned the mutual admiration post from another red and you jumped in. So......

Are you going to answer the question or not....

Do you think your lot play great, attractive football ? Football where you want admiration from your local rivals. I questioned the mutual admiration post from another red and you jumped in. So......
I don't want anything. I just can't understand why people develop aversions to objective facts.

Even the most deluded idiot can see that Martinez has done a fabulous job. Only a moron would state otherwise. You don't have to be an Everton supporter to acknowledge this.

Liverpool have played excellent football this season, but they've also conceded 40 goals, same as Hull City.

That's 16 more than Chelsea, 11 more than Man City, 9 more than us.

They're great at going forward, but at the back they're not all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back