Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anything. I just can't understand why people develop aversions to objective facts.

Even the most deluded idiot can see that Martinez has done a fabulous job. Only a moron would state otherwise. You don't have to be an Everton supporter to acknowledge this.
The 'FACTS' are that none of your lot would mention this had you been in no mans land like you were last season. You would whisper it to yourselves but never to a blue..... You know it and i know it. Who is talking bollocks now ?

Do you think you're playing great, lovely, attractive football this season ?

I find the ex players talking as if it is already won most gauling. Jason McAteer was on the radio this week proclaiming how he called it at the start of the season that Liverpool would win it this season, and how pleased he is that his prediction was correct!

That soundbite amongst other over enthusiastic ex reds comments, would be my teamtalk done if I was Man City manager.

Well, we can talk about reality or we can talk about what's in your head.

A bit like Gerrard with his 'dressing room too hot', West Ham forced the coach to park 'miles away' and the 'dry' pitch. None of it reality but just in Gerrard's head. Or maybe the psychiatrist's head? Or maybe the PR machine? I wonder why LFC didn't complain to the FA about West Ham's lack of integrity?

A bit like Gerrard with his 'dressing room too hot', West Ham forced the coach to park 'miles away' and the 'dry' pitch. None of it reality but just in Gerrard's head. Or maybe the psychiatrist's head? Or maybe the PR machine? I wonder why LFC didn't complain to the FA about West Ham's lack of integrity?
he doesnt mind lying under oath, so an interview attempting to ruin another clubs rep is nothing to this filth

TBF to RED I don't mind the kind of praise coming from anyone, even that lot, that says we've played nice togger this season. It's merely a statement of fact.

It's that lot giving it "ooooh, wouldn't it be great for the city if you finish 4th" and that type of thing that winds me up because you know they'd be spitting nails if we were top and they were chasing 4th. They can shove it up their arse for nothing and **** off while they're doing it.

I find the ex players talking as if it is already won most gauling. Jason McAteer was on the radio this week proclaiming how he called it at the start of the season that Liverpool would win it this season, and how pleased he is that his prediction was correct!

That soundbite amongst other over enthusiastic ex reds comments, would be my teamtalk done if I was Man City manager.
McAteer is right

They've already won it mate. It was won after the spurs game. The media have already presented them with the pot. The ribbons are already draped on it

TBF to RED I don't mind the kind of praise coming from anyone, even that lot, that says we've played nice togger this season. It's merely a statement of fact.

It's that lot giving it "ooooh, wouldn't it be great for the city if you finish 4th" and that type of thing that winds me up because you know they'd be spitting nails if we were top and they were chasing 4th. They can shove it up their arse for nothing and **** off while they're doing it.
All day long, swerve being patted on the head by them, whoever wins the league deserves it, but in no way do I want them to deserve anything other than relegation

Before Christmas there was no 'it would be great if Everton finished in the top 4' because we were in direct competition with them for the top 4.

If they screw it up now the disappointment is going to be absolutely beautiful. It's already won in most of their heads despite them pretending to be all modest about their chances.

Before Christmas there was no 'it would be great if Everton finished in the top 4' because we were in direct competition with them for the top 4.
Exactly mate !!

Now their local rivals are out of sight and they see our game with City as ' Key '.... they want handshakes all around and to be patted on the back.

' its great for the city laaaaaaa, Mer-sey-sideeee unite '

Yeah but only if the red half is challenging for honours and above the blues. Nothing, absolutely nothing was being said weeks ago, zilch, zero. Lets see if these convo's are still doing the rounds when City take the points at Analfield and go on to win the league.

I'm not getting the argument about 'if they win it, they deserve it'. How can that be the attitude when they sat out Europe and had hardly any domestic cup workload which has meant they'll have played about 15 games less than their nearest rivals...and that's leaving out the penalties scandal.

If they won it all things being equal then fair enough. But they'll have won it with title rivals having a hand tied behind their backs IF they do it this season.

Anyway, I suppose it's about time 'massive club' Liverpool won the title. Best part of a billion spent over the 25 years they've come up empty handed.

I honestly can't wait for Suarez to leave and watch Liverpool do worse than they did under Hodgson, all the lunatics deifying Rodgers will crawl under their rocks.

Never has a team been so reliant on one player. They make Bale's Tottenham look like Brazil 1970.

Obviously the RS will beat City, Rodgers is 'unleashing the crowd', all the Kopite media say it's for the 96 in the sky, the message from Scudamore has filtered through to the refs..........Christ, I'd probably award them 2 pens myself......

Obviously the RS will beat City, Rodgers is 'unleashing the crowd', all the Kopite media say it's for the 96 in the sky, the message from Scudamore has filtered through to the refs..........Christ, I'd probably award them 2 pens myself......

You might aswell give them a two goal headstart , saves the refs time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back