Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been posting here for a few months but i would gamble my mortgage these ' mutual admiration ' posts from the RS haven't been seen around these parts since the 2010/11 season.
When you play good football, people will say it. Everton have been playing lovely football this season. It's impossible to say that five years in advance. It has nothing to do with league position. Swansea and Arsenal are teams that have been praised for their football in recent seasons. League position is irrelevant.

I think a lot of the "support" coming our way from them lot is down to the fact that we are prob one of 2 difficult (on paper) fixtures remaining for City and they want us to still be competing when we play that fixture.

Sad how quickly some Blues are to put down Liverpool's achievements, you don't see them putting our position down to luck and lack of injuries if they win it fair play to them, they battered us, arsenal, spurs twice and united already.

rZzuJwO.gif

Do not call others abusive names.
When you play good football, people will say it. Everton have been playing lovely football this season. It's impossible to say that five years in advance. It has nothing to do with league position. Swansea and Arsenal are teams that have been praised for their football in recent seasons. League position is irrelevant.
Mate with all respect, stop talking out of your japseye.

League position is irrelevant?? What planet are you on.

How can you not see that the only reason your fellow gobshites are saying a few kind words, is because you're having your best season for 25 years. Not a chance would you be saying this if your lot were having a similar season to your last. Haha jesus christ

And more to the point, I'm not gonna sit here and say you've been playing lovely football, because honestly you don't. I dont see lovely team goals, I see your lot chasing down 40 yard punts etc... its a wimbledon style approach with a couple of world class finishers. I don't think you play good football on a whole.

How can you not see that the only reason your fellow gobshites are saying a few kind words, is because you're having your best season for 25 years. Not a chance would you be saying this if your lot were having a similar season to your last. Haha jesus christ

And more to the point, I'm not gonna sit here and say you've been playing lovely football, because honestly you don't. I dont see lovely team goals, I see your lot chasing down 40 yard punts etc... its a wimbledon style approach with a couple of world class finishers. I don't think you play good football on a whole.

You're right, they don't see us a threat so the pleasant comments come out. The second they feel threatened it'll soon turn sour.

Oh dear this is tiring. Reasonable football fans can praise an attractive style of football, even if it is their rival. You remind me of my crazy ex-girlfriend who could not take a compliment.

All Liverpool goals are here. http://www.molfc.com/liverpool-fc-goals-season-201314/

Watch it, then re-read your post, and explain to the rest of us earthlings what you're talking about.

I think a lot of the "support" coming our way from them lot is down to the fact that we are prob one of 2 difficult (on paper) fixtures remaining for City and they want us to still be competing when we play that fixture.
Blob on mate,there's always an ulterior motive with that lot.

Has player of the month ever been shared by two players in the same team before? I agree that Rodgers and probably one of those players deserve the awards as they've been brilliant, but changing it so that three of them get it??

Pre
Has player of the month ever been shared by two players in the same team before? I agree that Rodgers and probably one of those players deserve the awards as they've been brilliant, but changing it so that three of them get it??

Premier league had no choice mate,otherwise bullets in the post and mass protests and flag waving outside the fa headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back