Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He threw a lot if money at a lot of duds before hitting on the formula which is:

Keep Suarez happy, give him a supply line and a good partner.
Find 3 or 4 half decent players to support Gerrard and make sure he doesn't have to do all the work with donkeys all around him.
Have a fit squad and don't play 60 games a season.
Replace a bust keeper with a good one

Sad how quickly some Blues are to put down Liverpool's achievements, you don't see them putting our position down to luck and lack of injuries if they win it fair play to them, they battered us, arsenal, spurs twice and united already.
They don't put our position down mate because they are well above us in the table..... You think they wouldn't say jack if they were where Utd are right now ? I very much doubt they would be able to contain themselves. Infact i know they wouldn't, so don't kid yourself with this [Poor language removed].

Oh and for the record, i know quite a few who are pissed that we are doing so well through the loan system.

As it should be...listen I have no qualms in praising the work of Martinez and the football Everton have played this season. Just hope supporters on both sides could show some mutual admiration.
Oh do one lad you smug get.....

Like ive said above, there would be no admiration or praise of Martinez and Everton if you weren't where you are now. Behave mate, you're kidding no one here with your [Poor language removed].

No true blue will have any admiration for your lot, EVER !! You would have to be absolutely thick beyond belief to think otherwise.

Cant GOT invent some button or something that only allows kopites to post when they are below us in the league?

This patronising, "lets all love each other" crap is really annoying me.
Only been posting here for a few months but i would gamble my mortgage these ' mutual admiration ' posts from the RS haven't been seen around these parts since the 2010/11 season.

Only been posting here for a few months but i would gamble my mortgage these ' mutual admiration ' posts from the RS haven't been seen around these parts since the 2010/11 season.

In footie terms, spot on.

The Hillsborough/Hollies night we got a few "thanks" "respect" and "merseyside" posts if I recall. But thats different.

1990, I'd say. The last time 'massive club' Libpool were...erm...massive.

Sad how quickly some Blues are to put down Liverpool's achievements, you don't see them putting our position down to luck and lack of injuries if they win it fair play to them, they battered us, arsenal, spurs twice and united already.

Are you a SteKelly multi?

On the wrong site mate

No, I don't admire Liverpool

Yes, I do see them criticising us with nonsense about the transfer market

Yes, I hope City spaff all over them on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back