Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it should be...listen I have no qualms in praising the work of Martinez and the football Everton have played this season. Just hope supporters on both sides could show some mutual admiration.

Mutual admiration kind of contradicts the term rivalry doesn't it..

There's not much for us to admire about your mob anyway

Sad how quickly some Blues are to put down Liverpool's achievements, you don't see them putting our position down to luck and lack of injuries if they win it fair play to them, they battered us, arsenal, spurs twice and united already.

Abrasive posts such as this will result in punitive action
Sad how quickly some Blues are to put down Liverpool's achievements, you don't see them putting our position down to luck and lack of injuries if they win it fair play to them, they battered us, arsenal, spurs twice and united already.

They put it down to abuse of the loan system. Go back to RAWK.

The 39 had families too.

They put it down to abuse of the loan system. Go back to RAWK.

The 39 had families too.
People like you make me sick, it's a football conversation and you turn it into a cheap shot about a tragedy. Pathetic! I hope you or your family never have to go through something like that.

They are not 'random accusations' at all my Nordic friend.

Skirtle should have had multiple bookings but gets none. Looking at examples where Gerrard has had a yellow but the second is not forthcoming - there's a few of them.

Not seen too much of your beloved Reds this season, but both Suarez AND Sterling should have had second yellows against us in the game where Mirallas was hobbled for 10 weeks.

How Suarez has never seen red since he arrived is a case in point. I won't list specific examples as they are all well known.

The death threats to Webb, Halsey, the FA etc are all over the www. And DON'T blame Chelsea ok? :) x

Luis Suarez, although he has spent nearly 20 games banned from the game for foul and abhorrent behavious, has never been given a red card in the English Premier League.

Wonder what Shankly would have made of this!

The weekend that the football community remembers the horrors of Hillsborough, Liverpool fans hike the price of their seats, knowing that the factors such as their current league position and the emotion of the day will be too much of a draw for some fans, and are willing to pay a high price to be there.

It is obvious that the vast, vast majority of Liverpool fans would not stoop to such a low point as using the memoriam of the 96 to make a quick buck, but surely the reds out there who find this as equally abhorrent behaviour as us blues should focus their attentions on these people. They should be brought to task for what they are doing. Rather than marching with a picture of the Rafatollah, or dressed up as Cardinals, they should find these people and ensure that charges are brought against them and they feel the full force of any applicable law.

Luis Suarez, although he has spent nearly 20 games banned from the game for foul and abhorrent behavious, has never been given a red card in the English Premier League.
What more proof do you need? He's obviously a clean player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back