Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely enough, heard an Arsenal fan complaining about the main man at BT Sports being RS.
A main title decider being reffed by Clattenjoke is a bit much though. Can't imagine city supremo's being overjoyed at that.
Anyhow with the money they've spent, it's bound to happen at some point.

Does anyone have the stats available on the rs games that Clattenburg has reffed,in particular penalties awarded red cards/yellow cards shown ?
As I reckon this will show without doubt a clear bias towards his holiday pals.

Does anyone have the stats available on the rs games that Clattenburg has reffed,in particular penalties awarded red cards/yellow cards shown ?

Bet you it won't.

It wasn't that long ago they all hated him after he gave decisions against them (possibly in a game against Villa).

He refereed their game at Villa - no pens 3 bookings each

Manu - Capital Cup lost 2 bookings Manu 3 LFC

Manu away - 3 pens Manu 1 booked Vidic sent off LFC 4 booked

"Finally, the consistent overnight rain that fell on the Boleyn Ground on Saturday meant that the 'dry' playing surface might have been a little wetter than was suggested.

Like that would make any difference anyway. They have the ball in air most of the time.

Strangely enough, heard an Arsenal fan complaining about the main man at BT Sports being RS.
A main title decider being reffed by Clattenjoke is a bit much though. Can't imagine city supremo's being overjoyed at that.
Anyhow with the money they've spent, it's bound to happen at some point.
You could say that about any of the referees now, not a week goes by that they don't get a decision that influences the match in they're favour.

Listen mate, We hate you, You hate us, Thats the way it should be, I just think to try and put your season down to luck is incredibly daft

If it was any other team at the top we would be praising them
As it should be...listen I have no qualms in praising the work of Martinez and the football Everton have played this season. Just hope supporters on both sides could show some mutual admiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back