Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror have a segment every Monday where they tell a couple of stories regarding footballers but the keep the names anonymous. Monday's was how a Liverpool footballer walked into a bar in Liverpool last week and bought drinks for the entire bar, and when asked what was the occasion he replied, "winning the league". I'd love to know who he was

The Mirror have a segment every Monday where they tell a couple of stories regarding footballers but the keep the names anonymous. Monday's was how a Liverpool footballer walked into a bar in Liverpool last week and bought drinks for the entire bar, and when asked what was the occasion he replied, "winning the league". I'd love to know who he was

Nah, that must be Lawro and early signs of dementia that.

The match will start a week of remembrance around the 25th anniversary of the 1989Hillsborough disaster, in which 96 fans died.

"We carry it every day of our lives here: manager, players, supporters," added Rodgers.

"The victims and the families are with us every day and that is why we work hard to ensure they can have some comfort from seeing their club move forward.

Yep thats right, Seeing LFC win stuff gives the family's who lost someone at Hillsbrough comfort

The match will start a week of remembrance around the 25th anniversary of the 1989Hillsborough disaster, in which 96 fans died.

"We carry it every day of our lives here: manager, players, supporters," added Rodgers.

"The victims and the families are with us every day and that is why we work hard to ensure they can have some comfort from seeing their club move forward.

Yep thats right, Seeing LFC win stuff gives the family's who lost someone at Hillsbrough comfort

Take it Brendan wasn't speaking to the Sun on this occasion ?

he's unbearable this fella, 'please love me i'm one of you'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26993608

from that article and straight from tjhe lies, damned lies and statistics school of journalism:

The Premier League leaders have a 100% home record this season against teams currently in the top seven.

Fails to make any mention that the two highest ranked teams is said "top seven", apart from themselves, have yet to visit Mordor.

Has player of the month ever been shared by two players in the same team before? I agree that Rodgers and probably one of those players deserve the awards as they've been brilliant, but changing it so that three of them get it??
Are the British Dental Association sponsoring these awards now?

large_45.jpg

What an utter fraud that no mark is.

large_45.jpg

He'd make a good politician ,I'm surprised the conservative party haven't signed him up

large_45.jpg

All Rodgers needed to do was when he got the Liverpool job was to say something along the lines of, 'I never realised what the Sun really meant to LFC and that the people of Liverpool don't buy that paper. It was for a charity and they gave us publicity and money that is why I did it. But if I had my time again I would not have anything to do with the Sun and I urge other people not to buy it'. He even used his experience of climbing Kilimanjaro to say how it has helped him deal with the pressure now. Words fail me in describing how much of a no mark he is.

All Rodgers needed to do was when he got the Liverpool job was to say something along the lines of, 'I never realised what the Sun really meant to LFC and that the people of Liverpool don't buy that paper. It was for a charity and they gave us publicity and money that is why I did it. But if I had my time again I would not have anything to do with the Sun and I urge other people not to buy it'. He even used his experience of climbing Kilimanjaro to say how it has helped him deal with the pressure now. Words fail me in describing how much of a no mark he is.

Anyone else and that lot would have torn them to shreds. He got a free pass on it though, which speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back