• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no, I'm not saying that at all.

Then why mention "still had to go through the group stages as they would have if...." ? It implies you think something different should have happened.

No-one is saying that your lot getting back in cost us. What we are saying is that you were practically given a bye into the group stages by UEFA.

That's misinformed, I've heard them and Man United fans are just as bad. Neither should be condoned though.

Liar

Have you watched the footage??

It clearly shows Sammy lee shaking the hand of a bloke with a flag glorifying the death of young footballers

And than last year at our place have you watched that the minority whose that--------

babes5.jpg

Then why mention "still had to go through the group stages as they would have if...." ? It implies you think something different should have happened.

No-one is saying that your lot getting back in cost us. What we are saying is that you were practically given a bye into the group stages by UEFA.

I meant qualifying stages, and what i meant was Liverpool qualifying changed nothing. Probably made a typo.

Anyway, back on topic:

Suarez - heading for a penalty of some description that'll have the racist tag firmly and correctly pinned to him until his stay at Anfield is ended by joining a Champions League club.

If you say so.

I live down south. ALL of your fans are utter tits when it comes to football. Including my mates. Utter, stuck up, holier than thou tits.

PS Big Dunc went to jail for a head-butting offence while playing in Scotland. Not for strangling anyone, otherwise he'd still be there. What Everton fans were annoyed about was him getting a 12 match ban from the SFA on top of the prison term, to begin after he came out. Funny how the mists of time can blur facts.

Making a smart arsed comment in an attempt to look like you're taking the moral high ground.

A definite way of knowing when someone's lost an argument.

No, it's because we've been through about 5 pages of Suarez and I can't be arsed being drawn back in to it.

PS Big Dunc went to jail for a head-butting offence while playing in Scotland. Not for strangling anyone, otherwise he'd still be there. What Everton fans were annoyed about was him getting a 12 match ban from the SFA on top of the prison term, to begin after he came out. Funny how the mists of time can blur facts.

I think I said he strangled someone and went to jail, but I know the two weren't linked.

Tell you what then mate, don't want to talk about Suarez?

Don't bother making an account on an Everton forum with the sole intention of discussing Suarez.

I've spoken about Suarez but I've said everything I've got to say and don't see the point in repeating myself.

Lolol Libpewl fans going 'oh it's so wrong what Duncan did to poor players on the pitch'. 'Oh his behaviour was sooo abhorrent'. I think the only people in football who didn't enjoy it was us because we kept going down to 10 men and without him for 3 matches. But to act as if your all disgusted with a player who didn't take any ****, didn't do sly double footers, but just said WATCHOO SAY TO ME?! and punched people is just ridiculous. You all lol'd and you know it. Everyone watches that kind of stuff on youtube all the time. Get the **** off your high horse you little ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back