• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUNICH 58, MUNICH MUNICH 58! WHO'S THAT DYING ON THE RUNWAY?!

What, Mancs singing about Hilsbrough? Scum that lad...

Are you f****** mental? Seriously, have you been eating Rockstars like they're Tic Tacs?

We got the eventual semi finalists back when they were boss, you shower got some no marks from Cyprus or Luxembourg or somewhere.

You need your head checking you yer maniac.

No, both clubs still had to go through the third round of qualifying, it's just Everton got the tougher draw. We still had to go through 2 pretty pointless stages which were a waste of time and effort.

It's not as if we were told to just do the 1st round against TNS and sack the rest off. I think your memory fails you.

We never caused the death of 39 fans mate so just wondered how you mark the anniversary every year to show respect and that

Because the vast majority of Liverpool fans had nothing to with it and shouldn't have to be associated with it maybe? Do Galatasary have a memorial for the deaths of those Leeds fans? I doubt it. (Will eat words if I'm wrong.) The point is, the majority of the fans, especially those around now, had literally no involvement and shouldn't have to show respect for something completely detached from them. If we all did that, we'd have busy schedules.

Because the vast majority of Liverpool fans had nothing to with it and shouldn't have to be associated with it maybe? Do Galatasary have a memorial for the deaths of those Leeds fans? I doubt it. (Will eat words if I'm wrong.) The point is, the majority of the fans, especially those around now, had literally no involvement and shouldn't have to show respect for something completely detached from them. If we all did that, we'd have busy schedules.

Just wow

I wouldn't expect Liverpool to have a minute's silence for it at all. I wouldn't even expect Liverpool FC to admit fault, responsibility or anything.

What I equally wouldn't expect is using the death of innocent people to mock Everton about being banned from Europe.

And you do realise you've just said we had the easier job in the CL then one post later said we had the tougher draw? Put the glue down mate and join the world of us sane beings.

I wouldn't expect Liverpool to have a minute's silence for it at all. I wouldn't even expect Liverpool FC to admit fault, responsibility or anything.

What I equally wouldn't expect is using the death of innocent people to mock Everton about being banned from Europe.

And you do realise you've just said we had the easier job in the CL then one post later said we had the tougher draw? Put the glue down mate and join the world of us sane beings.

Everton had a tougher draw but still had to only go through the one stage as they would have if Liverpool hadn't have won the Champions League, that's my point.

Everton had a tougher draw but still had to only go through the one stage as they would have if Liverpool hadn't have won the Champions League, that's my point.

Yes.

And going through 1 FA Cup stage vs United is harder than 3 against Fleetwood, Altrincham and Eastbourne.

The same applies with Europe...

Antonio

It's good of you to spare us the time m8, you must be pretty busy writing to the Echo, the national press and calling up phone ins whenever anything is mentioned that casts LFC in a poor light ?

Antonio

It's good of you to spare us the time m8, you must be pretty busy writing to the Echo, the national press and calling up phone ins whenever anything is mentioned that casts LFC in a poor light ?

do us a favour mods ive had a few shandys lock this before i say something i shouldnt ,detest everything to do with that fuken club

FFS you're not on for 24 hours and you miss that! What a read! Big Dunc went to prison for strangling someone, the kopites had an easier passage than us to the CL group stages in 2005, it's not racist to use the 'negrito' word to someone of African descent,.... etc.

*makes note to stay in touch from now on.

There was an ad for a feature on Talksport yesterday about bad reffing, nearly crashed when I heard the King say "there have been some shocking decisions so far....... and they've all been against us."

Gas attack against Man Utd as they arrived at Analfield and were getting off the coach as well btw.

What I didn't get about the c.l. thing is that when it was revealed that they didn't get a place for winning it, I said to r/s mates that it was wrong and that whoever wins a trophy should be the first name in the pot to get the chance to defend it, and therefore they should be in. They however wanted OUR place and us to be turfed out.

Did he say we threw it away or something against Villareal ? or was he just trolling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back