• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol Libpewl fans going 'oh it's so wrong what Duncan did to poor players on the pitch'. 'Oh his behaviour was sooo abhorrent'. I think the only people in football who didn't enjoy it was us because we kept going down to 10 men and without him for 3 matches. But to act as if your all disgusted with a player who didn't take any ****, didn't do sly double footers, but just said WATCHOO SAY TO ME?! and punched people is just ridiculous. You all lol'd and you know it. Everyone watches that kind of stuff on youtube all the time. Get the **** off your high horse you little ********.

I can't even remember him playing though.

Doesn't sound like it.

Yeah, you won't believe me, but I was saying he strangled someone on a football pitch and served a prison sentence on an unrelated note. It looks as if I said it as though the two were linked but I didn't mean to.

The Duncan argument is a ridiculous one.

He was a straight up hard [Poor language removed] who took no sh*t, clocked people and got sent off all the time.

But he wasn't a snide who got away with murder, nor was he defended by his own fans for such behaviour as you do with Suarez.

Thing is mate is what I saying yesterday. Liverpool fans have made themselves look a bit silly by jumping vehemently to Suarez's defence without learning the facts first. You can see why the rest of the country have a go at them for victim status and it always being someone else's fault but theirs. The amount of paranoid Alex Ferguson stories I've heard in the blame for this has been staggering.

Thing is mate is what I saying yesterday. Liverpool fans have made themselves look a bit silly by jumping vehemently to Suarez's defence without learning the facts first. You can see why the rest of the country have a go at them for victim status and it always being someone else's fault but theirs. The amount of paranoid Alex Ferguson stories I've heard in the blame for this has been staggering.

That's one thing I don't buy in to though, to be fair. Don't like him obviously, but I just don't think he has the whole FA wrapped around his finger.

Anyone see MOTD2 tribute to Suarez last night from Hansen?

Liverpool propaganda department productions designed to say "come on, how can you ban this talent from the game for a few weeks?"

It was so obvious it was embarrassing. Shame on the BBC for letting their show be used to promote a player under disciplinary procedure. As for Hansen, what a brain dead useless tvvat he is. Pass and move. **** off you drone.

Merry Christmas.

The verdict and length of ban will say a lot about how seriously the FA take combating racism in our game. I fully expect them to bottle it TBH.

If this happened in the street you could be looking a bit of Gaol. I suspwect a two game ban and a token fine.

Anyone see MOTD2 tribute to Suarez last night from Hansen?

Liverpool propaganda department productions designed to say "come on, how can you ban this talent from the game for a few weeks?"

It was so obvious it was embarrassing. Shame on the BBC for letting their show be used to promote a player under disciplinary procedure. As for Hansen, what a brain dead useless tvvat he is. Pass and move. **** off you drone.

Merry Christmas.

Did they "overlook" him hitting the post after deliberately handballing it, by any chance?

Did they "overlook" him hitting the post after deliberately handballing it, by any chance?

Hansen muttered under his breath "there's a hint of handball here" then went onto talk about the shot he got off.

Of course that Kopite Murray wasn't going to pick him up on that.

There's a witch-hunt against Libpoolfootballclub. The Echo said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back